• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from North Tees

It is the season for temptations... I've been good during, though have had a nibble or two and the scales soon show it back to you.:break_diet: Try a day or two on your proposed liver diet, it's really not that bad. Increase your activity. Walking is always good for you. Unsure of where you live, but there's Albert park or the barrage etc - ideal places to take a stroll. Try brisk intervals - depends on your fitness etc. Enough to get you slightly short of breath but still enough puff in you to whistle a tune. It all helps and those illusive kg's do tend to fall away. Sugar free, fat free, cut back on potatoes and bread. Everything helps as February soon lurches up. Good luck.

Hi I go to Stewarts park must days with the dog as I live in Marton. Ideally should have gone to James Cook for surgery but I was referred before they started surgery and I work at north tees!!! Anyway Sunderland it is. I have just approached a friend and getting lots of Cambridge diet stuff tomorrow to start 1 Jan. That should sort me out. It's hard to stay motivated when your appointments are 6 months apart but I blow this at the last hurdle. Thanks for your advice :)

Good luck Boro gilr hope it all works out for ya. 2013 should be your year make every minute count xx

Just do as I do borogirl, keep the head down, reduce the portions, banish the nibbles and walk until you start to ache. No rewards for losing a lilo or two, just keep at it and prove to the medical team that you are comitted to losing weight and your lifestyle has changed and will continue to do so. Best of luck, let's make 2013 a year we can look back on with fondness, as that was the year we got our lives back.

hiya borogirl i had gastric bypass at james cook it took 5 months from 1st appointment quite quick im told

Well done Fairfemale that is fantastic news. I hope to meet with you on 19th Jan at our meet, I couldn't make the last one. How exciting!!!
Paula xxx

So sorry Paula, I didn't see this when you posted.
Thanks for your good wishes, and yes, Im going to try and attend on 19th, so it will be good to meet you too !

Chris x

hiya borogirl i had gastric bypass at james cook it took 5 months from 1st appointment quite quick im told

Hi I tried to transfer to James Cook, but couldnt. I would have been all done now, but been told mine is the end of Feb in Sunderland. And I only live 5 mins from James Cook!

Back