• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do I or not??

ditzeeblonde

I don't feel hungry but have a King prawn masala planned for this evening.

If I don't eat it I will only have had 435 cals today but if I do I may not enjoy it as I'm not feeling the need for it.

What shall I do??

To masala or not to masala.....that is the question??

Defo masala, can I come round.:)

what about having a little something else, and save the masala till u can do full justice to it tomorrow.

I wondered what you'd decided!

Oh I am jealous - I love Prawn masala. It sounds lovely - never made one of those myself . . .

Thinking of venturing out for a meal this weekend and Indian may be the plan. Think the waiters will think me very odd tho as I usually eat LOADS! What on earth shall I order? Tandoori Prawns? (Not too much sauce and easyish to chew?) Hubby wants to go as he feels deprived since I have had this op!!!

haha Im glad you enjoyed it, its funny, ive done that a couple of times im really not in the mood for whichever is my soup of choice for the day but when i actually start eating it i end up really enjoying it !! :)
xxx dawn

Oh I am jealous - I love Prawn masala. It sounds lovely - never made one of those myself . . .

Thinking of venturing out for a meal this weekend and Indian may be the plan. Think the waiters will think me very odd tho as I usually eat LOADS! What on earth shall I order? Tandoori Prawns? (Not too much sauce and easyish to chew?) Hubby wants to go as he feels deprived since I have had this op!!!

Have to say I still prefer a lot of sauce as it makes it easier to get the meat/fish down.

Enjoy yr night out... I'm still waiting for my first dining out experience!

haha Im glad you enjoyed it, its funny, ive done that a couple of times im really not in the mood for whichever is my soup of choice for the day but when i actually start eating it i end up really enjoying it !! :)
xxx dawn

Its working out what you fancy thats hard... its wierd how things I've enjoyed for the first few weeks I can't stomach anymore! Curries are still a favourite thankfully! x

Back