• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

do you mind if i share.....reached another milestone

thanks everyone for your replies and encouragement.
Julie- I havent brought new clothes but wearing clothes that i can now get into. I must have clothes in every size. lol
Id love to go shopping but have told myself - use up what you have got and at end of journey get a new ones.
I love sharing my journey with you all and would be lost without this site. everyone here is fab. Aren't we a lucky bunch of losers to have each other!! and how proud are we to be losers!!!! lol.

Do we mind ???????????????? NO NEVER

Well done, congratulations fabulous you have done excellent well done.
Believe me people will have either notices and been too green to notice or noticed and not want to say anything.
4 stone off if they have not noticed they must be BLIND

well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone.
Hope you dont mind me sharing but i have reached my 4 stone milestone. i am soooo chuffed and amazed at my progress so far. I want to shout it from the rooftops.
I love my band its fab and my bestest friend ever. lol
My only gripe at moment is no-one (except hubby) has noticed.

Hi Tinky Winky

That's amazing. You have every reason to want to shout it from the rooftops...Well done...You should be proud of yourself.

As for other people not noticing yet...just goes to prove how some folk walk around with their head somewhere else...Or are you still wearing your 4 stone heavier clothes?

Anyway well done you and thank you for sharing that.

(((hugs)))

Fantastic Tinkywinky you are an inspiration to us all....cant wait to be at the 4 stone weight loss target with you xx

Hi TW...."Well done" on the fantastic weight loss and I bet a lot more people realise than let on to you BUT most of all it's YOU that notices..
M

Back