• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does size really matter?

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just been clearing out my wardrobe and came across some of my bigger clothes.

So for those that are wondering what results you can expect, I have taken some pics of my old clothes against my new clothes.

I was a tight 5xl now I am a loose XL, I was a tight 52" waist now I am a 34/36".

If we all put the hardwork in, we can all get the results back.

Attachments

• image-3688790781.jpg
    image-3688790781.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 263
Are you still wearing the same style clothing just in smaller sizes?

There just my around the house sloppy clothes, I do wear more modern styles now.

I didn't mean it as a criticism more of a question as to if you had found a "style" yet as I tend to buy whatever fits me especially if its in the sale as I don't feel I deserve to have money spent on me, so I have no clue what I like clothing wise.

As I shrank I brought in charity shops & sales initially still the loose floaty styles I'd worn for years to disguise my size. I then gradually changed to closer more fitted styles which I felt a mix of happy & self conscious in. Now I seem to be settled within my maintainence weight I'm gradually finding a new style I'm comfortable in a mix between the old & the transition style. Tomorrow I'm off to have a lesson with makeup to make more of myself at hubbies encouragement, he seems to think I need to update my old pale colours for something stronger & more up to date. Poor bloke looked like he was sitting on an explosive device when he broached the subject while we were on holiday. He was trying to be positive & encouraging but was so frightened I would take it the wrong way.

Gary that's dangerous ground your treading on, lol!
Now your slim & trim you can run but can you run fast enough if one or more of our lovely ladies on here takes exception to that? Lol

Well we can all see that your wife has a sense of humour, in more ways than one :giggle::girlpower:

This is me and my friend Ria in my old work trousers, which were tight on me when I wore them. So yeah, of say size deffo matters :)

image-415813750.jpg

Back