• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

DONT WANT A TURKEY NECK HELP!!!

It's on the net, O is a good one but you have to exagerate it and like do 50 at a time. Then fake smile, but keep the smile up for 10 seconds and relax. All sounds strange I know but I did them and I haven't got a lose neck you can see by my photos. Oh and loads of skin cream too. It does depend on age and skin of course but it's worth a try!!

lol, I can just see loads of people reading this thread pulling faces as I write - so funny!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It's on the net, O is a good one but you have to exagerate it and like do 50 at a time. Then fake smile, but keep the smile up for 10 seconds and relax. All sounds strange I know but I did them and I haven't got a lose neck you can see by my photos. Oh and loads of skin cream too. It does depend on age and skin of course but it's worth a try!!

lol, I can just see loads of people reading this thread pulling faces as I write - so funny!!

im doing it now wish we all had web cams woukld be so funny ive just been on yourtube there is loads on there so im doing them now my little girl is laughing her head off thinks im playing a game with her and is trying to put a spoon in my mouth everytime i open it lol x

sammyc said:
im doing it now wish we all had web cams woukld be so funny ive just been on yourtube there is loads on there so im doing them now my little girl is laughing her head off thinks im playing a game with her and is trying to put a spoon in my mouth everytime i open it lol x

lol! Funny. Keep it up.

Iam 38 and can honestly say I have used nothing on my face and neck and they hav just shrank with me. Probs the only place I havnt got loose skin.

sorry i cant help you with Turkey neck...but i have invented BOOBIE SOCKS!! when your boobies droop to you feet, your boobies can slip into my specially designed boobie socks and allow you to jump around without knocking yourself out..... just tryng to get them patented.... Dragons Den havnt accepted my application yet!!

well if you look at my pic ive definitely got a turkey neck but i am 50 so 20 yrs older than you so hopefully yours will go back nicely :) i hid my wrinkles for years ( behind my natural botox ) and can't believe how many i have alreadfy and it's only 8 weeks today since op :(

As I said in another post, if you can afford it, get the microcurrent facial regularly at a beautician. That lifts the face and neck muscles and keeps the skin taut. But definitely moisturize all the time and when you cream your neck, do it UPwards not downwards. ie towards your chin, not your chest.

Unfortunately not everyone is made of money .
The rest of us do what we can within our resources .

I said IF you can afford it. I wasn't assuming.

And then there's the facial exercises described above, like grimacing and stretching the mouth; that doesn't cost anything.

A lot of it is down to genetics, i am 41 and although i had a double chin now that i have lost weight i dont have a turkey neck lol, but looking at pics of my mum ( now deceased) shE never had the turkey neck either. However i know i will deffo have long saggy boobs and a huge saggy tummy nothing a good bra and a girdle won't hold in.
Am i showing my age by calling it a girdle lol

I also think it depends how your fat is distributed, mine was mainly boobs and belly with skinny legs, my legs although looser at the top don' t look too bad 5.5 stone down but another four stone to goal and who knows.

Some of us will be lucky enough to have cosmetic surgery one day but for others will not be so fortunate but loose skin, saggy boobs, well bring it on, at least i wont be a walking time bomb for a lot of other health problems.

Wendy x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

When I lost weight last one I got a turkey neck but had Botox twice and year and it got rid of it

Once you are In clothes , unless there is an infection risk , does it matter ? Obv I understand neck issues cos they are on show xx

whos a tasty bird

attachment.php

:break_diet::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Attachments

• turkey%20neck.jpg
    turkey%20neck.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 88
i agree with honeykiss... im gonna have to accept my loose skin... but at least im alive, able to spend more time with my daughter and able to have a full and healthy life xx

Top of my thighs and my arms look just like that Turkey in the picture :D. My neck is a bit "croppy" but at 62 I expected that to happen. I think that losing the weight at a much younger age is a definite advantage skin wise. Come to think of it though, I never ever imagined that I would start wearing shorts or a bathing costume of any kind so am quite happy to keep the wrinkly bits well covered up :D With clothes on I look one hell of a lot better than I used to and thank God that DH doesn't care one bit about my soft, wrinkly saggy and wobbly bits. For me life is good now, I am so much healthier and happier so am not, at my age, going to expect a perfect body.

Will give those firming exercises a try though and dig out the skin cream that I bought with the intention of using prior to surgery.

Back