• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dreading being weighed :(

laurawls

When I was first banded 4th feb 2014 I had a good head on determined to eat healthy and I've had fantastic results losing just over 2 stone.

I feel now my old eating habits are creeping back.... I've had cake, chocolate and crisps this week. So disappointed in myself. I write this As I have just finished a treat size of maltesers ?.

How do I find that good head again?

Don't beat yourself up. A treat sized bag is better than a big box!

Just try to choose between your treats rather than having all three!

I sometimes decide I'm going to have something as a treat in advance - and then when the day comes, I don't really want it.

C x

Are u hormonal? They can take over :rolleyes: plan in your treats ... And enjoy them rather than beat yourself up x

When I get a sweet tooth I have an options hot chocolate, It tends to get rid of my cravings, as for crisps, I dare not try one because before my band I could quite easily eat 5 packets or more a day, so now I just stay clear because I know if I have one, I will want more. x

When I get a sweet tooth I have an options hot chocolate, It tends to get rid of my cravings, as for crisps, I dare not try one because before my band I could quite easily eat 5 packets or more a day, so now I just stay clear because I know if I have one, I will want more. x
Hi Donna

How are you getting on?
Had my 3rd fill on Tuesday. I now have 6mls so I am hoping to start to see quite a difference when I start eating solids tonight. How much do you now have in and are you feeling ok with it?

Sue
xx

Hi Donna

How are you getting on?
Had my 3rd fill on Tuesday. I now have 6mls so I am hoping to start to see quite a difference when I start eating solids tonight. How much do you now have in and are you feeling ok with it?

Sue
xx

Hi Sue,

Ive got 4mls in my band, I am due another one next week, but really dont think I need it as I have good restriction now. Weight loss has slowed down to around a lbs a week, but I am happy with that. My portion sizes are a lot smaller too. Do you have any foods you cannot eat? xx

Hi Sue,

Ive got 4mls in my band, I am due another one next week, but really dont think I need it as I have good restriction now. Weight loss has slowed down to around a lbs a week, but I am happy with that. My portion sizes are a lot smaller too. Do you have any foods you cannot eat? xx
Well up to this fill I could eat everything and could eat reasonable amounts too. Since this fill though ( 3 days ago ) have noticed that I really need to chew better, eat much less and am full for a lot longer. Not sure yet if there are things I can't manage. will experiment over the weekend.xx

Don't beat yourself up Laura, I was banded at the end of March and have had treat days as well. My problem is that I enjoy going out for a drink at the weekend, I have been having red wine instead of my usual tipple of vodka and diet coke as I believe we are not allowed fizzy drinks but next day I feel guilty about it but you know what, we are always going to have occasions when we drink a bit too much or eat the wrong things, I tell myself that as long as I stick to healthy eating the rest of the time, it's got to be better than starting a diet every Monday for the last god knows how many years.

Hope you are feeling better about things now. Xx

Back