• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dreading

I'll be back on Saturday after my appointments (dietician, fill and Spin and Body Combat :D) Then that'll be that for the weekend until Tuesday's Zumba :D

I'm noe beginning to see myself getting fitter. I can finally feel it and see it in my work out capacity. I get tired a lot less quickly ... I find it hard to give that up. I even brought my gym gear to Germany last weekend so so I could hake sure I worked out and didn't lose any fitness. How sad am I? I don't want to lose what I've achieved as being fit is a dream of mine.

ok but you need to know about the calories then so make sure you write a list of questions and ask her how much more you should be eating to stop your body going into starvation mode and make sure she knows the intensity of your workouts plz

why not just do a spin or combat rather than both????????

Because the spin instructor is weirdly very very very sex, he makes me laugh and love his body and love the music in the class.

Body Combat ... it's a new release and I've only done it once (yesterday) and want to master it. I also like the arm (hooks, jabs and press-ups) and ab work out the Body Combat class gives me. I am trying to master press-ups. I can do full press-ups but not that many.

I asked my friend touch my biceps and my glutes the other day and they were shocked ... lol especially when the touched my biceps :eek: .... problem is I'm shrouded by fat.

not for long it will drop off once you get the calories sorted I am sure!!!

ok but you need to know about the calories then so make sure you write a list of questions and ask her how much more you should be eating to stop your body going into starvation mode and make sure she knows the intensity of your workouts plz

I will do.I was asking on another thread what surgery you've had done, but now I notice you've updated your profile?

How have you managed to lose so much? (that question sounds so rude but it not meant to) I mean you've done phenomenally well, what is your secret, tips, regime?

Tah x

I have told you this is it on another thread then?? yeah noticced I was still on pre op on profile so just changed it. So where is my response hold on

its on your blowing bubbles thread lol sorry you asked it there too lol

lol. I'll go take a look.

So what was the revision you had? I'd love to be 254Ibs right now. I am a size 16 and can fit in Warehouse clothing when I weigh that much ..... ooohh I can't wait!

the original band was open so had to have it closed up again. I need to lose another 4 stone I would say and I am in 18/20 but I cant do all the exercise you can so we both wish we had bits of each others but then again dont we always want what we dont have?? But difference is we WILL get there!!!!

lmao your funny can I borrow your knees so I can exercise then??

My knees aren't that great .... but I work within my limits I guess my limits are much greater than others. My knees got done in through joining a running club a few years back when I was 20St so I could run for miles but buggered my knees. I've always been into exercise of some sort though :eek:

Still coming to body snatch you regardless lol

trust me yourbody is better off than mine I am so unfit it is bad!!! I used to do aerobics 4 times a week and buggered my knees then but then found out have a birth defect and they need reconstruction but losing weight so far has made a big difference but still not good enough to exercise!!

I have very badly knocked knees so I have a very ungainly ungraceful walk. I read somewhere that doesn't help either.

We're more similar than I thought ... we both like the idea of a body snatching :D

yeah just not mine as its pants lol I want to snatch Elle McPhersons lol

Back