• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays NSV

Nanny Og

Went clothes shopping today as when she got there the wardrobe was bare.

Got measured for a new bra as all mine are far too big and I was a 36DD :D. Before the op I was a 42DD.

All the clothes I bought were a size 16 down from a 20/22.

But what a difference to my shape that a proper fitting bra makes.

Also got some nice underwear and can now throw out all the big baggy old lady briefs

Bet that made you feel fantastic , I really need new undies , the cup on my bra is sagging & the big girls knickers are only held to by my trousers lol x

Woo! what a fantastic day. How exciting :D x

Great isn't it? I've only invested in undies, bra and new jeans so far. Everything else is hanging off me, but I don't care!

Non Scale Victory...

ie knowing that the weights going with out being weighed

Nanny Og said:
Went clothes shopping today as when she got there the wardrobe was bare.

Got measured for a new bra as all mine are far too big and I was a 36DD :D. Before the op I was a 42DD.

All the clothes I bought were a size 16 down from a 20/22.

But what a difference to my shape that a proper fitting bra makes.

Also got some nice underwear and can now throw out all the big baggy old lady briefs

Well done, I've gone from and to the exact same bra sizes...great to buy cheaper bras too! :)

Doesn't feeeel soooo gooood! Well done you.

YAY! To getting rid of big old saggy, baggy knickers :talk017:
I can't wait for my turn to throw them out!

Isn't it amazing how throwing away what I call my Granny Nickers.... can be such an uplifting and rewarding feeling.. love new nickers especially when they don't look like the ones on the movie Shallow Hal...

Yeah!!! for New Underpants.. :D

Isn't it amazing how throwing away what I call my Granny Nickers.... can be such an uplifting and rewarding feeling.. love new nickers especially when they don't look like the ones on the movie Shallow Hal...

Yeah!!! for New Underpants.. :D

I'm at risk here of repeating myself yet again, but my ambition is to go to Primark and buy a pile of their cheap knickers....I've never been able to fit into them :(

I can't wait to be able to fit into Calvin Klein boxers again ( not Calvin classics from market lol) rather than ones from the fat man shop lol

Well done on reaching your next target. Wendy

i decided i had to get new knickers when mine fell down on the way to sainsbury's luckily i had trousers on :)with the bra had measurement at M&S last week and new one fits lovely :) might need padded one soon though

I'm at risk here of repeating myself yet again, but my ambition is to go to Primark and buy a pile of their cheap knickers....I've never been able to fit into them :(

That's where I got them :8855:

I'll need padding soon of not needed already. Just given away a beautiful maxi dress knife pleat skirt to a broad waist band over gathered pleated deep plunge bust. Last time I tried it the hips & tum meant the pleats didn't hang well enough in my view, this time that was perfect straight drop down not a bulge in sight sadly the bust didn't exist & even a strapless bra was viewable, what was left of the boobs had sunk to my knees like a couple of deflated long balloons. Totally spoilt the effect of the plunge front. Even the fitted padding looked wrong with what I had left to cover. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

'Chicken fillets' great ones in M & S do some great ones so I'm told.

For that dress to look good up there I'd have needed a whole chicken in each side. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back