• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

During Weight Loss In the Early days!

sassy76

One Tip right from the beginning is 'Bio Oil'

Others have probably mentioned it on other forums and websites, but it really does help reduce stretch marks and makes the skin seem firmer with daily use..

Perhaps others that have tried it can advise?

The gym, ok hands up? I was lazy and avoided the gym until very late in my weight loss.. I know now that if I had have gone I believe certain areas of my body could have looked better.. But I would still have needed a tummy tuck and a breast lift..

However, I maybe wouldnt be worrying about my bum and inner thighs as much had i been to the gym all the way through!

So there's ya first tip!... dont be too complacent when losing weight, Im not saying that going to the gym will enable you to lose more, I'm just saying it may help tighten u up a little and prevent the need for plastic surgery!

It's expensive and in certain cases could be avoided 'If ya lucky';)

Hiya Sassy,

I have just started the cd. I also live in Chelmsford. Was looking for a councellor in my area but the one I found was more expensive than the one I am now using who is based in Collier Row (its on my way home from work).

I hope that maybe I will be brave enough to have a tummy tuck once my weight has finally gone. I have always wanted one but im a bit squeemish and worry about the pain and the scaring afterwoods.

Hiya Jane,

I believe we talked on the telephone the other evening..
I'm Haylee the counsellor in chelmsford, but you had already seen another lady by the time we had spoken..

if you ever want to talk about the tummy tuck thing give me a shout, I could always see you and show you the scaring if thats something your concerned about..

I'm 6 weeks post operative now and its healing really well... the scaring really isnt that bad:) and far beats the amount of loose skin that was there before..

anything I can do to help just hollow!

Haylee aka sassy76

I remember talking to you now. The councellor I found is in Collier Row, she has been supportive and phoned me on day 3 and again today.

I may take you up on the offer of looking at your tum one day. lol.

How long have you maintained before having your surgery? You have lost so much I bet you feel like a totally different woman.

I think I'm definitely going to need the assistance of a surgeon by the time I've lost all my weight and let it settle :(
My tummy is already looking like a Sharpei's face and my boobs .... well - you know how they say that if you can hold a pencil under your boobs they're too saggy? I could put a full pencil-case under mine and you wouldn't even be able to see it!!
Seriously, looks like my skin is taking a major trip south: I look like a melted candle!!

Anyway, I'll do all the stuff I can (bio oil etc) and I'm selling my bigger clothes on Ebay at the moment and plan to pay for Gold gym membership at my Uni with the proceeds: hopefully plenty of resistance exercise will tone certain areas up ... but no amount of toning or oiling is going to de-bag that skin. I've accepted that and will hopefully address it (as far as finances allow) in the future.

Haylee

You've been such an inspiration on this diet. How long before you are fully recovered and back to normal?

I'm considering the tummy tuck and breast lift - did you have both at the same time? How much time off work did you need?? Was the pain really bad?

Thanks!

Hi Karen

sorry for the delay work has been manic lately!!!

I am 8 weeks post operative tomorrow.. and feeling fantastic!
i was well as such after a few weeks.. but didnt feel really properly better until a couple of weeks ago.. was still get ting tired up to the 6 weeks mark..

I had a breast lift last november.. which took a little longer to recover from.. it really takes it toll... however i healed pretty quick.. then had breast implants and a tummy tuck done on the same day on the 25th july 2006..

those 2 operations didnt seem as big an ordeal as the breast lift did.. however i would do them all again tomorrow without flinching if it gave me the self confidence that it has...

I wont deny there is a certain amount of pain, but its so well controlled with medication that after a week or so its pretty minimal... and your so out of it the first few days u sleep through most of it:)

It is the best thing i ever did next to losing 11 stone!!!

breast lift wise i think u need 3 to 4 weeks... and the tummy tuck well i was back to work after 2 ish... thats down to the person but if you heal well, and u rest as you are supposed to u can return in similar times.. obviously u need to take it easy and it will depend what you do for a living? but as a cdc it was ok mainly a mental drain that made me feel so tired.. rather than a physical one.. :) x

If you want anymore info please just ask! x

Having seen the results of Haylee's surgery close up:eek: I can say it really looks good I'm just squeamish is all.

Her tummy looks really flat and the boobies very natural.

This was just the final part in her weightloss journey.

Well done Haylee.

Very inspiring

ive lost coming up to 7stone on cambridge and am having a tummy tuck on 2nd november, I will also be wanting a boob lift at some point in the future.
I would love to see your pictures and hear any tips to prepare myself for the op.
thanks in advance x

ive lost coming up to 7stone on cambridge and am having a tummy tuck on 2nd november, I will also be wanting a boob lift at some point in the future.
I would love to see your pictures and hear any tips to prepare myself for the op.
thanks in advance x
I had a tummy tuck about 10 yrs ago and even though my weight has gone up and down and up since then, I haven't gotten my tummy back. Def. worth all the money it cost. Good luck to you.:)

thats reassuring to hear, thankyou. I am 11 stone now and would like to be 10.5, do you think the surgery will reduce my weight any?

thats reassuring to hear, thankyou. I am 11 stone now and would like to be 10.5, do you think the surgery will reduce my weight any?
It did reduce my weight by 7 pds. That was the amount of fat that they took away.Then during recovery I lost a few more. Good luck, I am sure all will go well. It was the best thing I ever did, no matter how much it cost!:)

Back