• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eat your protein !

RoseA

Bev

Brilliant Rose... thanks a million, this is just what I've been looking for and in need of... love and hugs Angel xxx

RoseA

I smiled when I saw the article appear today - perfect timing !
How's it been for you today ? Little tum behaving herself ?
xxx

Bev

So much better thank you Rose and the advice is excellent, I post my daily intake on the weigh in thread daily... my mistake was milky coffee for breakfast and a milky cereal.... I'm still thinking of having these... alongside the protein shakes... and my normal range of soft food protein priority of course, but I think from changing things today, it's been about the timing of when I have had things and I cannot have cereal and milky coffee together... all learning... all good and it's been a good day thankyou and thankyou for helping me to 'iron' this issue out, I can read myself much better now and I'm getting used to my 'Dolly Pouch' for sure.

Hope you are ok tonight Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

Alex1977

what a brilliant website thanks Rose xx

Reactions: Bev

RoseA

Hi Alex - yes, it's a brilliant resource and Carol updates it frequently. Worth signing up for her email newsletter too.

lucyh

Mine was 1 or 2 eggs for breakfast, stock cube for lunch and grilled white fish or chicken for evening, with 5 fruit or veg portions throughout the day. Toughgoing - about 500 cals a day I reckon.

Tinkerbellx

This site is brill, gave me the kick I needed... Have increased protein and water and can say hand on heart today is the first day my tummy has been good. Didn't think I had become a carb junkie until three days ago.

Breakfast protein shake

Snack yogurt jello sf n low fat

Lunch protein bar

Snack dairylea hard cheese bite

Dinner chicken omelette

Water 1000mls
Milky coffee 500mls

Think this is okay had about 1100 cals and 100g protein

Thank you so much to everyone for posting recipes and info

Two years and 3 months out, struggling but hanging in xxx

tinks x

Bev