• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eating plan

Gail-michelle

likes to post
How about starting logging an eating plan, I will start off. by yesterday: Breakfast porridge, s/s milk, snack 1 banana, lunch, 1 egg omelate with mushrooms and cheese, snack light baby bel handfull of grapes, dinner home made chilli with extra lean beef & 1/2 of a wholemeal pitta bread, supper skinny latte with 3 x rich tea bikkies.

Excellent idea, does it matter if your a bander or bypass ?

Anyhow I'm a bander

Cup of Tea
1/4 of a toasted T Cake

Cup of Coffee x 2
Half a ham sandwich

Sweet & Sour Chicken & Rice (Half a plate)
3 pints NAS warm Juice

5 mini munchies chocolates (pinched off my hubby)

Not at all Helen, more the merrier, also to have all types of the weight loss surgery down we can also learn your eating habits and visa versa for you. So feel free. even if you cheat get it put down peeps. :8855:But remember this is to help fellow members so no slanging matches please. Kind regards Gail x
Excellent idea, does it matter if your a bander or bypass ?

Anyhow I'm a bander

Cup of Tea
1/4 of a toasted T Cake

Cup of Coffee x 2
Half a ham sandwich

Sweet & Sour Chicken & Rice (Half a plate)
3 pints NAS warm Juice

5 mini munchies chocolates (pinched off my hubby)

I already do this on the food diary thread. It's really useful to compare what other people are eating with what I'm eating. You can start to see trends, i.e. danger times for me are when I don't prepare in advance. Good luck everyon.e

ooo this is a good thread! ive had 2 really bad days and decided if theres crisps in my house i WILL eat them and have decided to not buy them and plan ALL my eating - THANK U xx

Breakfast
Choc slimfast

Lunch
Homemade tomato,chilli & basil soup

Snack
Banana slimfast

Dinner
1 tblspoon beef with fennel casserole
1 tblspoon rice
peas, asparagus
(didn't eat all as have trouble with beef/chicken)

2 glasses wine

cup of tea

cup of coffee
ham on a tiny bit of french stick (eaten very slow and chewed)

salmon, salad and handful of oven chips.

pint nas

banana

Wednesday

Breakfast
Banana slimfast

Lunch
Homemade smoked mackrel pate on 2 ryvita
Tried to eat a 3rd (don't know why!!) and I was sick.

Snack
Tomato/chilli/basil soup

Dinner
Cheesey mash with baked beans

Liquidised strawberries and blueberries with natural yogurt.

4 glasses water (oh dear not enough)
4 cups tea

Hi A/M yours always sound posh nosh mine seems boring next to your can I come live with you Pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzze
Wednesday

Breakfast
Banana slimfast

Lunch
Homemade smoked mackrel pate on 2 ryvita
Tried to eat a 3rd (don't know why!!) and I was sick.

Snack
Tomato/chilli/basil soup

Dinner
Cheesey mash with baked beans

Liquidised strawberries and blueberries with natural yogurt.

4 glasses water (oh dear not enough)
4 cups tea

Hi A/M yours always sound posh nosh mine seems boring next to your can I come live with you Pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzze
lol Gail:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
You're so funny:D
I'm still on the boring sloppies here's yesterday's list of horrors.
yoghurt
mashed carrots and gravy
more yoghurt
protein shake
mashed baked beans and cheese triangle
roll on Saturday!

hy all

B.

.....small bowl poridge/ssmilk,

snack... cup of coffe with sweetner n ss milk

lunch....... tomato soup with small pice of bread didnt eat it all

dinner......... 2 slices of bread with lettice ,tomato, onion, and 2 thin slices of tinned ham with a small amount s/cream. cut it into 4 eat 3 pices.

snacks....... nas juice all day, 4 cream crackers with a scraping of butter.

crackers were because im very stressed ive been told i have ciroses of the liver(found wen i had my op) and i have to have the camera down my throat. i got letter this week end telling me to ring for my appiontment but i cant pick the phone up and do it im so scared. im in such a state ive been falling out with everyone at home because i cant handell it. im not frightend of wat theyll find as they say its not bad they just want to check my tubes on my gullet i just cant stand the thought of them doing it. my op didnt bother me one bit but this welllllllllllll. oh n if your wondering i dont drink , not tt but only have the odd one now n then its all down to being fat..........................kath x

Banana (must try to have breakfast)
cup of tea

Packet of rolo's (sorry I know we were stuck in a traffic jam and they were in my handbag, I opened them for my son who didnt want them so ate the packet all but 1)

pint on nas

salad, chicken fillet, handful oven chips, slice of wholemeal bread.

glass of wine

pint of NAS

(my diet is so bad, I need to read the recipies bit for inspiration)

Brekkie- milky coffee

Lunch- grated cheese, grated carrot, sultanas and spring onion mixed with salad cream

Dinner- sea bass fillet cooked in garlic butter

Snacks- low calorie juice and delmonte ice lollie

Lisa mmm Sea bass in garlic yummy, did you have anything with it ? veg salad etc..

Breakfast
Banana slimfast

Lunch
Homemade spinach & courgette soup
(made with philly light - naughtly but nice)

Snack
2 ryvita with smoked mackrel pate

Dinner
Soup - as above and pate later

3 glasses water
2 cup tea
Couldn't be bothered to cook dinner!! and still failing on the water/liquid front.

Of course - any time. After 30 years of marriage I have only recently discovered cooking!! Now I love to cook and bake - strange since I can't eat most of it but hubby and friends benefit. Today's lunch will be nice as I'm going out to have sushi.

Last edited:
Back