• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eating plan

I have been away for the weekend so starting again from Monday

Breakfast - 1 slice toast and marmite
Lunch - 3 dairylea triangles
Tea - Vegetable curry (no rice)

2 black coffees all day (that's amazing it's usually about 10), 4 fruit teas and 1 cup of NAS squash.

I lost 1lb last week.

Monday 1/3

Breakfast
Banana slimfast (just for a change!!)

small latte

Lunch
Homemade chicken liver pate with 3 water biscuits

4 squares choc (very very bad)

Dinner
Salmon, mash & peas
Yogurt with strawberry puree

2 more squares choc - I have now thrown the chocolate away and I won't buy any more as I can't be trusted to have 2 squares now and then!!

Drank oodles of water and iced tea today.

Tuesday

Breakast - 1 slice brown toast and marmite
Lunch - muller light yogurt
Tea - quorn chilli (no rice)

2 coffee, 2 fruit tea, 1 pt nas squash

Rx

Tuesday, breakfast 1 x protein shake, Lunch, 1 x good for you soup, Dinner 1 x gfy soup. and Ime bl**dy well starving. Ime on the 5 day pouchy test. I will post on sunday what Lbs I have lost lol Gail x

Tuesday 2/3

Breakfast
Banana slimfast

Lunch
Chicken liver pate with 3 water biscuits

Dinner
Homemade tomato, chilli & basil soup

Snack
1 homemade pecan & maple syrup muffin
then I was sick - serves me right!!

Water & iced tea

Wednesday

Breakfast - 1 slice of brown toast and marmite
Lunch - Muller light yogurt
Dinner - tofu, veg and rice noodle stir fry (with chow mein sauce).

Not had enough to drink today :-(

Rx

Wednes day:

Breakfast: 50gms fruit cocktail in juice

Lunch: 30gms chicken breast with 1 cauli florrett, 1 broccoli florette and 2 small carrots with 1 tblspn gravy

Dinner: 1 sainsbury cod fishcake

Supper: 1 sainsbury cod fishcake

drinks: 2 cups tea, 1 orange juice & litre of water.

I have lost just over 3 stones in 9 weeks and know that I should not compare this with others as the surgeon told me that my body had been in metabolic shock for years. ( I had a rny revision from one of the original gastroplastys over 20 years ago). But I am on the wii fit everyday doing some aerobic along with balance etc & just want to achieve more - is that greedy of me?
I have measured myself and can see the difference there & wonder whether for the first time in my life I am building some muscle?!
Can anyone advise

Your doing fatastic! keep up the good work. Gail x
Wednes day:

Breakfast: 50gms fruit cocktail in juice

Lunch: 30gms chicken breast with 1 cauli florrett, 1 broccoli florette and 2 small carrots with 1 tblspn gravy

Dinner: 1 sainsbury cod fishcake

Supper: 1 sainsbury cod fishcake

drinks: 2 cups tea, 1 orange juice & litre of water.

I have lost just over 3 stones in 9 weeks and know that I should not compare this with others as the surgeon told me that my body had been in metabolic shock for years. ( I had a rny revision from one of the original gastroplastys over 20 years ago). But I am on the wii fit everyday doing some aerobic along with balance etc & just want to achieve more - is that greedy of me?
I have measured myself and can see the difference there & wonder whether for the first time in my life I am building some muscle?!
Can anyone advise

Thursday

Breakfast - 1/2 slice brown toast and marmite
Dinner - 1 small vegetable samosa
Supper - small bit of hubby's egg foo young from the chinese with curry sauce on. Very naughty but YUM!!

1 coffee 4 fruit teas 1 pt nas squash.

Rx

Last edited:
Friday

Breakfast - 1 slice brown toat with marmite
Tea - quorn bolognaise, 1/2 jacket potato (didn't eat), potato salad, 2 cherry tomatoes.
Supper - a bit more of the potato salad as it was so nice!

4 fruit teas, 1 coffee, 1/2 pint nas squash

Rx

Back