• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eeeeek, Bypass this thur!!

loulabelle79

Eeeek.... I'm so scared/nervous and excited to be having the bypass on thur (all being well) but my brain in like jelly ... I've been overweight since I was about 8/9 and when I was 13 wore a size 16 in dp's because kids clothes wouldn't fit, but I can't imagine myself being slimmer and healthier. Hope I'm doing the right thing ? xx

Hi
only 3 sleeps before you start your new life! I was too excited to ever be scared my time couldn't come fast enough nearly 7 months post op my life has turned around a complete 360 im around 8 stone down walking everywhere now a size 22 from a size 32 even about to join a local council gym
my life coukd not be any better im sure you will be doing the same thing
all the very very best

I'm sure you are. Fresh start and new beginnings are scary but for me it was one of the best things I've ever done so hopefully you will feel the same. Best of luck, not much longer to wait :) x

Good luck. Hope you recover quickly.

Chrissy

Thanks ... I've had a word with myself and I'm feeling much calmer today but still feel very nervous. I've just got to keep insight the reason why I'm doing this and that's my two little people, have to be a much healthier mummy for them! :) xx

Best thing i ever did!! Had my surgery on the 16th dec 2014 and have lost 7stone!! But its amazing how well you feel so soon after :):). Hope all goes well for you tomorrow xxx

Back