• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hayleys pre-op diet xx

So feel absolutely rubbish at the moment, haven't eaten for 4 days cos I can't keep anything at all down. Don't think I'm cut of for this

Oh no Hayley have you spoken to the dietitian or anyone from the hospital, don't sound to good hun. Fingers crossed you will be ok xx

Oh no Hayley have you spoken to the dietitian or anyone from the hospital, don't sound to good hun. Fingers crossed you will be ok xx

Not yet Hun, I'm going to ring them tomorrow & make a doctors appointment, I think. I've had some pain the last few days too xx

Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner, they think my new join where my stomach joins my bowel is swollen and it's pushing everything back up instead of down. They are going to give me a ring on Tuesday and if I can't keep anything down they will give me a ultrasound to see what's happening x

Hi Hayley gosh nor having the best of times then fingers crossed it's sorted soon,will you have to pay for the scan? Xx

Stay strong Hayley! I've just been reading through all your posts.

It sounds incredibly hard and I hope you feel much better soon!
Sending love

Leah x

So things have gone from bad to worse with me know not keeping even fluids down! Waiting on hospital to ring and see what they are going to do

Hey. Thanks for asking, I've got an appointment at aintree on Thursday. They are going to give me an endoscopy to see what's going on :( not looking forward to it but hopefully get some answers. X

Back