• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hayleys pre-op diet xx

Feeling so much better today, no pain as such only when moving harshly. Weighed myself today & 4.1kg down at 8 days post op xx

So 12 days post op and I'm feeling great, a little sore with harsh movements. I am averaging a 3lb loss a day, which is amazing to me! X.

How is everyone else getting on xx

Wow that's great loss I'm weighing in tomorrow iv had some mash today and was naughty I took the girls to the cinema and had some ice-cream xx

Oh no it will soon go though I feel your pain I was more than ready to go onto softs I'm not craving as much now xx

I didn't mind it, I liked ready made slimfast, chocolate flavour. I had lots of milk, Horlicks, Fage with milk to make it runny and sieved soup.

Its a No fat greek yoghurt Sophina, its high in protein. ASDA stock it so I imagine all the supermarkets will.

Nice with some fresh fruit.

Also in this excellent soup

A fab soup to make is cauliflower & broccoli, boil, blend, add some 0% fage (protein)
And 2 blue cheese laughing cow low cal triangles
Its soooo good :) honestly, low calorie, high protein, and tastes delicious

Last edited:
Its a No fat greek yoghurt Sophina, its high in protein. ASDA stock it so I imagine all the supermarkets will. Nice with some fresh fruit. Also in this excellent soup A fab soup to make is cauliflower & broccoli, boil, blend, add some 0% fage (protein) And 2 blue cheese laughing cow low cal triangles Its soooo good :) honestly, low calorie, high protein, and tastes delicious

Thank you so much, I'll be looking in Asda tomorrow night!

For that and this infamous Chinese curry flavour stuff that I can't find anywhere but everyone on here says is amazing lol x

Back