• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Egypt here i come..wish me luck!

Léonie_

Hi guys

Heading to bed soon as leaving at 4am for the airport to go to Egypt for a week..can't wait for the heat but the luck comes in because it's 5* all inclusive..need to watch those piña coladas!

I'm 4 and a half weeks post op now and am going to be making every effort to keep the stone and a half off I've lost since the op..then first restriction on 2nd march when I'm back :)

So just wanted to say have a great week everyone and I'll try and bring some sunshine back with me :D

Xx

I'm very jealous! but have a fab time!

I'm so jealous! I was going to book to take the kids next week but due to all the trouble over there the travel agent advised against it, wish I didn't listen to them now but at least i'll get more use out of my winter clothes!!
I hope you have a fantastic time!
VICKY x

im sooooo envious! - hope you have a brilliant time hun! did the insurance coz you alot with your op been not long ago?

keeley86 said:
im sooooo envious! - hope you have a brilliant time hun! did the insurance coz you alot with your op been not long ago?

Well me and mum both have annual world-wide insurance and mums had a bypass and she sorted (and paid for it :D ) so I'm not 100% sure on that one!

As oppose to the trouble,we booked ages ago so not alot of choice on that one but were about 8 hours away from Cairo so sure we'll be fine..unless mum tries selling me for couple camels anyway ;) haha

Thanks all will have a cocktail for you :D xx

Back