• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

END OF 4 WEEK MILK DIET

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
Well i did it, and only cheated a few times with green salads and a bit of ham, tbh more than a few times, every night for the last two weeks.
I have lost 1st 6lbs:D:D
i see the surgeon "mr r date" 5th oct, when i should be given a date (if the sleep clinic hurrys up)
mr date is a new surgeon to the nhs.

Sue you did brilliantly and I am so pleased for you was nice to talk to your earlier..................coo not long now.....

Jay xx

Well done on you! That is brilliant!

Well done love, thats a great weight loss. Good luck with the surgeon, hope you get your date! xxxxx

4 Weeks on a milk diet.... Well Done!!!
That itself is an acheivement!!
Not suprised u cheated, hard work i would imagine. :eek:
Well done with the weight loss, not even had the op yet!!!!
Keep it up, u should be proud of yourself. x
:)

As Glenville said "you rock girl", so very very well done to you xx

Enjoy the date with Mr Date, just trying to remember the post about knickers or no knickers.......... hmmm

PM'd you earlier to see how you were getting on...then I find your post!! typical me!:eek:

WTG on your weight loss!! I hope you appt with Mr Date goes well xx

Thats fantastic will power 4 weeks i bet it was hard and you must be so proud of yourself .

That is an amazing weight loss, you have lost more than me and I have had the op!

Mr date.... hilarious!!!!

Good luck xx

WOW 4 weeks, I am amazed, thats fabulous loss as well. worrying about this a little as I can't bear milk !!

worrying about this a little as I can't bear milk !!

Snap!:jelous: I only have it in tea and coffee....Im looking into sugar free/NAS crusha at the moment, but then im fussy again as I don't like berry flavoured stuff :cry:, just hoping there is a chocolate one!

ok dolly has a question here.....can someone explain in what circumstances you are put on the milk diet :D? and what does it entail....

Back