• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

END OF 4 WEEK MILK DIET

Well i did it, and only cheated a few times with green salads and a bit of ham, tbh more than a few times, every night for the last two weeks.
I have lost 1st 6lbs:D:D
i see the surgeon "mr r date" 5th oct, when i should be given a date (if the sleep clinic hurrys up)
mr date is a new surgeon to the nhs.

That is an amazing achievement . Fantastic - a whole 4 weeks on milk diet. You are incredible !:queen:

ok dolly has a question here.....can someone explain in what circumstances you are put on the milk diet :d? And what does it entail....
the milk diet is a pre opp diet to shrink the liver. At l&d we have to do it twice (once for 4 weeks then again for the 2 weeks before opp).
What does it entail!!!! Milk and milk and more milk 4 pints of the bloody stuff every day, 1 sugar free jelly, 1 vit tablet.
Hope this helps sue.

ok dolly has a question here.....can someone explain in what circumstances you are put on the milk diet :D? and what does it entail....

You are put on the milk diet before surgery to shrink the liver to make the op easier. Or to loose a percentage of weight before you are offered the op.

Sorry I should have read on and I would have seen Sue had already replied.

Back