• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Even 14 months out, I'm still learning!

This afternoon I had a couple of medjool dates stuffed with a walnut. I used to love them and hadn't had any since my surgery. Well, I won't be doing THAT again! Oh my lord they didn't like my sleeve.

On a plus note, I had the run of my daughter's wardrobe of designer clothes today. Since she had the twins she's decided she needs to 'dress down'. Anyway, I now have a fabulous selection of designer clothes in a size 8 and 10. Woohoo! x

cherry

oooooooo lucky you on the clothes!! fab!!

what happened with eating the dates then?.....xx

The dates felt like lead weights in my tummy and I felt extremely sick, had to have a bit of a rest until it wore off. x

cherry

guys did u find in the begining that water was a struggle to get down?.... i constantly feel thirsty n cant get hydrated x

lotsabeefy

Great news on the clothes....size 8-10 is brilliant. I also still make mistakes, which normally result in me getting the runs in public places lol........sorry if thats an overshare x

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
The dates felt like lead weights in my tummy and I felt extremely sick, had to have a bit of a rest until it wore off. x

-those dates are amazing & ridiculously expensive-not tried one post-op...
...don't think I will either:sick0019:

:)Excellent news on those designer clothes:cool:

Kelly, it can be difficult at the start to drink enough. I used to (and still do) carry a bottle of water with a sports cap around with me all the time and sip, sip, sip. x

Tray3004

Well done size 10 whoop whoop :)