• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Evenstarrs Pre Op Diet.

Ooohh. Only 2 days, it is soooo exciting in run up to surgery, it was all consuming for me and I found the diet easier as I knew my op was just a sleep or two away. Hope you have a good weekend. Tracey xxx

Wooohooo I'm on day 9!
Never ever thought it would be this easy or go this fast, I'm just a bit bored with yogurt, milk and jelly and all their variations now!
But I'm sooooo excited now!
Thank you everyone for your support and advice.
Em xxxxx

Good luck Hun x

Well that's day 9 just about over, I think I can survive one last day of yogurts and jelly.
I'm beginning to feel really giddy now!
Em xxx

All the best for tomorrow what time are you in at thorn berry
Just think this time next week you'll be a loser
Mark

Evenstarr said:
Well that's day 9 just about over, I think I can survive one last day of yogurts and jelly.
I'm beginning to feel really giddy now!
Em xxx

Evenstar!!!!! I'm have been incognito for some time trying to deal with my new innards, so I'm really sorry I have not posted on here recently. However, I just wanted to say well done you on the pre-op diet and good luck for tomorrow. You must be sooo excited - heck, I'm sooo excited for you. A new you just round the corner! Please, please keep us updated. Good luck! X

Wish you both all the best & a speedy recovery.

Thank you everyone, I have to be at the hospital for 7am......aaaargh I do not do early mornings! And at my pre op assessment they said I'd be first or second down because of my diabetes, so hopefully I'll be done by lunch time
Em xxxx

Emma. I was there for seven and was second down. Op took about an hour but by time ce round etc was nearer three.

Nurses at the thornbury are great.

Good luck x

Good luck to both of you!! I will be eagerly awaiting news tomorrow xxx

Evenstarr said:
Thank you everyone, I have to be at the hospital for 7am......aaaargh I do not do early mornings! And at my pre op assessment they said I'd be first or second down because of my diabetes, so hopefully I'll be done by lunch time
Em xxxx

All the best emma, take care and wishing you a speedy recovery,you'll soon be home xx

Good luck Emma wishing u a speedy recovery hunnie xxx

Sorry, good to anyone else who's starting a new life this week xxxx

Back