• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fast tab Allergy?

Bellydancer57

Has anyone had side effects from Fast Tabs? I suspect I have over the last few days. I have some allergies & have had an anaphylactic sock about 3 years ago & carry an Epipeb (adrenaline injection) at all times. I have taken my proton tabs (crushed) & I am better. Off to try to get a Drs appointment tomorrow but interest in anyone's experience.
Thx

Bl**dy iPad spellcheck - Epipen , Piriton tabs

I had to come off them after 2 weeks as they just made me nauseous all the time. Nothing like as bad as you but horrible all the same ... hope you doctor sorts you out tomorrow xxx :wave_cry:

Thx for reassurance that I'm not the only one. Bad facial rash very sore throat & mouth then my tongue started to swell which is a my classic sign of allergic reaction. All OK now.

Apparently, according to my bariatric nurse, it is very common to have problems with Fast Tabs. So, no, you are not alone :wave_cry::wave_cry: xxx

I can't believe how much better I've felt today. I am back being able to have my fluids/soup. Throat & mouth now only a tiny bit sore. Tongue back to normal size. Rash has calmed down. Hope my doctor can give me something else in its place.
Took 10 ml Gavison first thing this morning & another tonight. Here's hoping!
Thx everyone.

Back