• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat Hospital last night

Big an Bouncy

Did anyone catch it,wow what that poor woman was going through with that panniculus(sp)poor love,must feel a zillion times better now its gone.

Didn't see it but have just remembered that The Hospital is on on Sunday night on More4 its the one with the obese teens getting surgery done, just sky+ it so I dont forget

watched fat hospital - that was a big apron (not sure of the term they used though?). she must feel so much better now.

re The Hospital on Sunday - it's interesting, but beware you may end up feeling angry and upset by the surgeon who was not presented in the best way...

watched fat hospital - that was a big apron (not sure of the term they used though?). she must feel so much better now.

re The Hospital on Sunday - it's interesting, but beware you may end up feeling angry and upset by the surgeon who was not presented in the best way...

Yeah Dr Paul Super, he was my surgeon, I thought he was lovely, cant wait to see him on The Hospital, heard he came across really bad!!

Yeah Dr Paul Super, he was my surgeon, I thought he was lovely, cant wait to see him on The Hospital, heard he came across really bad!!

He was straight forward and honest which I liked, but I think it was the stuff he was portrayed as saying whilst the patients were in theatre that seemed to upset a lot of people...

No doubt it will re-spark the debate!

Did anyone catch it,wow what that poor woman was going through with that panniculus(sp)poor love,must feel a zillion times better now its gone.

And poor Rose today cant have surgery as her insurance dosent cover Bariatric Surgery, thank gawd for our NHS!

Yeah big and bouncy I watch it most weeks and it is repeated on Tuesday if I miss it, as you say to have to carry that about hanging down to your knees how awful, it makes you realise how lucky you are.
There have been some drastic ones on there it is very interesting.

Jay xx

Mr Super...

Oh yes I remember him grabbing a piece of fat from inside a woman while she was getting her op and saying "look at me, I started life as a chip"

He seemed a horrible man. I am sure everyone says things degrading at times, but surely with cameras around most of us would tone it down, unless that was the toned down version??

Rx

Mr Super...

Oh yes I remember him grabbing a piece of fat from inside a woman while she was getting her op and saying "look at me, I started life as a chip"

He seemed a horrible man. I am sure everyone says things degrading at times, but surely with cameras around most of us would tone it down, unless that was the toned down version??

Rx

At the same time he must be sick of seeing people abusing their bodies for years with food, when I read ur comment about what he said about the chip I giggled :giggle: people joke about their weight all the time I know I do, God only knows what he said while operating on me but I dont care, he did a good job and thats all that matters to me :)

Back