• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat surgeons

minxtress

New programme on Really channel Tuesday's at 9. Looks interesting!

I've never really seen any fat surgeons... I guess there must be as in all walks of life. I'll watch out for that programme.

:)

I must get myself digital TV !!!

Before the government makes it impossible for me to watch anything and cuts of the analogue signal in April anyway !!! (eeek!)

All these extra proggies I could be watching! ;-)

It's all about different kinds I surgery for weight loss by looks of it

One of the blokes belongs to our support group , I have got it on record .

On record! Thx :)

haha Jen.

yes i noticed it.. i think it is on tuesday at 9pm... gonna watch it... but they will prop show surgery..being about surgery... so you may see me on here.. and i will just peep over the top of the laptop!

Loving the update on guy who featured on fat doctors. On home and health.

Sharonimo said:
I must get myself digital TV !!!

Before the government makes it impossible for me to watch anything and cuts of the analogue signal in April anyway !!! (eeek!)

All these extra proggies I could be watching! ;-)

They've already cut it off here! Gggrrrrr lol Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Go Ian !!! wish i could get it but only basic free view :(

Opps i can get it put the series on record :)

Last edited:
I tried to watch it but the surgery parts made me even more nervous for my op next week so had turn it over, im a big wuss!

Second half much better than first half I thought

I enjoyed the catch up with Ian and I'm looking forward the next programme in the series. :)

I'm livid it didn't record cant believe it

I saw it last night, i have to say i was astonished at how much Ian still eats, the had a huge bowl of breakfast with cereal fruit and youghurt, and then when they were entertaining he had a large plate with food on and was drinking with it - i thought we couldnt do that?

saying that he has done so well, when you consider he was eating 3 mcdonalds meals at one sitting - and I am so happy that he has found a partner and is really happy - good for him.

I watched it and it made me nervous to but glad I watched it all the same x

Ian is from our support group , he's lovely , very knowledgeable too x

Was hoping they showed more of the womans recovery to be honest. Was dissapointed that they jumped straight from surgery to losing 4 stone. Felt they made it look too easy. And reading peoples stories on here I know its not. Probably just give fat haters more reason to say we shouldn't get the surgery on nhs. Did enjoy it but felt it lacked a real depth to the issue, risks and after effects surrounding the actual surgery. Xx

I missed this n cant find it on sky anytime, does anyone no if its repeated? xx

Back