• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat surgeons

whats really? sorry if I sound thick lol, the programme sounds good xx

it's on channel 248, it was repeated earlier tonight! It's repeated again on Saturday Evening at 8pm. Set your reminders!

aw thanks will set my reminder for saturday xx

i have on record for every week......

Fat Doctor,
Fat Surgeons,
Biggest Looser Uk
Biggest Looser USA
Biggest Looser Australia
Obese - A year to save my life........

Would you say I am compulsive or just that I want to know everything???

Minoots said:
i have on record for every week......

Fat Doctor,
Fat Surgeons,
Biggest Looser Uk
Biggest Looser USA
Biggest Looser Australia
Obese - A year to save my life........

Would you say I am compulsive or just that I want to know everything???

Nope, I am watching everything about obesity ATM, and all of a sudden there seems to be an awful lot of it!

Is fat doctors still on tv

Nope, I am watching everything about obesity ATM, and all of a sudden there seems to be an awful lot of it!

Because its get the fatties time again - it goes in spasms, next will be the fat kids, then the anorexics, then the oldies, then our turn again - they just cant leave people alone.............

Also its new year , a time when people start thinking about looking weight for the summer .

I love this show. I think it was better than the fat doctors series as it seemed to talk about food addiction and it's solution, the surgery.

I liked that it focused on some healthy after surgery recipes and the life changes that come with the changes. I felt for the people on the show too and cried at the positive changes in their lives. They like me had suffered the consequences of obesity the loneliness and difficulties.

I had the same surgeon as them. He is my hero as my life has changed so much already.

I am only 7 weeks post bypass (tomorrow) and have lost 3 stones 3 lbs so far. But my mobility has improved so much already. And like the guy on the show I no longer sit in my car eating drive thru restaurant meals. (thank goodness).

I am looking forward to tonight's episode too. ;).

Lisa

It's on..highlight of tonights tv!

I had the same surgeon as them. He is my hero as my life has changed so much already

Lucky you - he's quite the silver fox lol x

I have a lovely 20 yr old picture or Shaw as a fresh faced newly qualified Dr with a large bit of cake in his mouth...Ironic!! I may have to e-mail it to him. :)

Last nights fat surgeons was great again. Was really inspiring to see the two guys that were featured. Like some of the others have written I still sometimes think that WLS won't work for me. I am only 7 weeks post bypass at the mo and although I have lost 3 stones I keep thinking it is going to stop and all the weight will pile on again. I have even had a bad dream that it happened. (More like a nightmare).

When I saw the guy that was 5 years post op I couldn't believe the difference.

Ian looks so much better each time we see him and helps others at the group as does Sharon, its lovely to see him getting his life back :)

I watched it, wish I hadn't... having said that, I probably will again next week!!!
My surgery is in 10 days and I watched it on Tuesday.. Got me thinking and asking myself if I doing the right thing?? But I told myself I was and back looking forward to my surgery date!!!!

Back