• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FatGirlSlimmer (hopefully)

FatgirlSlimmer

I like this idea of a diary , a place where I can just talk to myself and put my feelings down when I need to
I'm 16 days into a 28 day milk lrd and it's bloody hard ... Whoever said this was easy is LYING , it DOSENT get easier , im still hungry and I could eat my own toe jam
BUT , I'm determined to do it , for me , for a longer life and to stop being judged by random nobody's in the street ...
Who do people think they are anyway to pass judgement ! Under all this fat theres a heart yknow
So ! My journey started 7th sept 2015 and im nearly there ... Boy the NHS make you work for the surgery don't they which is good really as it'll go to
Those who are serious
So , there have been days when I could have cried , there have been days when ive found it not bad going and there have been days when ive just wanted to cave in
But I can do this !

jj87

You can do this girl. For real. Homerton r so good also. I bet you've lost loads already which will giv you a boost. Not long till the losersbench x

Laaux

I like this idea of a diary , a place where I can just talk to myself and put my feelings down when I need to
I'm 16 days into a 28 day milk lrd and it's bloody hard ... Whoever said this was easy is LYING , it DOSENT get easier , im still hungry and I could eat my own toe jam
BUT , I'm determined to do it , for me , for a longer life and to stop being judged by random nobody's in the street ...
Who do people think they are anyway to pass judgement ! Under all this fat theres a heart yknow
So ! My journey started 7th sept 2015 and im nearly there ... Boy the NHS make you work for the surgery don't they which is good really as it'll go to
Those who are serious
So , there have been days when I could have cried , there have been days when ive found it not bad going and there have been days when ive just wanted to cave in
But I can do this !

You can totally do this! Your halfway towards your new life. Best of luck with everything! X

Hannah2

@FatgirlSlimmer did you have your surgery on 2nd August? Hope it went ok. H2x