• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sarah's Pre Op diary

Sarah101

Sarah101

Hey guys I'm at the hospital just about to go and change intomy gown. I Just got weighed and have lost about 2kg in the last two weeks I think (can't remember my weight exactly from lasts time).

Not long now xx

BFB

Hey guys I'm at the hospital just about to go and change intomy gown. I Just got weighed and have lost about 2kg in the last two weeks I think (can't remember my weight exactly from lasts time).

Not long now xx

Ah good luck Sarah, we're all moving up on the losers bench for you :)

violetangel

Hey guys I'm at the hospital just about to go and change intomy gown. I Just got weighed and have lost about 2kg in the last two weeks I think (can't remember my weight exactly from lasts time). Not long now xx

All the best my love - you will ace it!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

janet_hi

Good Luck Sarah, see you on the losers bench xx

Sarah101

Thanks guys - I had a really tough first day as the anaesthetic made me feel very sick and I kept wretching for hours which i found quite scary given I had only just had the band fitted.

My mum just brought me home. I'm feeling very sore and hoping the wind disapears quickly. Fingers crossed. I think I was a little optimistic booking to go to an interview on Thursday :(

violetangel

Thanks guys - I had a really tough first day as the anaesthetic made me feel very sick and I kept wretching for hours which i found quite scary given I had only just had the band fitted. My mum just brought me home. I'm feeling very sore and hoping the wind disapears quickly. Fingers crossed. I think I was a little optimistic booking to go to an interview on Thursday :(

I'm so proud of you!!

Take it easy Hun and rest.

Hope you're feel better soon.

Sending hugs and flowers. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Crystalrainbow

Rest up sweetheart don't expect too much of yourself...you've just had major surgery x x x x keep taking your pain meds and wind relief keep moving too it all helps.....a hot water bottle was my god send :) Everyone gets over this in different time scales..... some are back to work inside a week for others (like me) longer....i was a complete wuss and frankly i was a good 8 weeks before i got back to near normal !! take every day as it comes, small steps, this time next week your be feeling so much better...build on that day by day and soon your be ready to take in the world :) take it easy sweetheart....well done on making it to the losers bench just be gentle on yourself until your back to full health x x x x x