• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Favourite foods -what's yours?

Carling, Carling, Vodka, more Carling,any Take away Bacardi oh and Carling.

Now NO CARLING (even tonight after ide got back from Old Trafford), no takeaways though i still enjoy very spicy foods.

Chicken madras, rice and nan.
I love sage and onion stuffing.
Ben and Jerrys caramel chew chew, a tub of the stuff.
Galaxy caramel.
Jaffa cakes.
KFC

pre - everything lol, mainly carribean chicken, salad, chicken royal from bk, chocolate bar dipped in a hot brew (i know!!!!) naked bean panini = sweet chilli chicken and cheese, many more...........

post - carribean chicken but much smaller with lettuce and red onion, love addin nados hot sauce to my food, carrot and swede mash, lots of chicken as i dont eat red meat or fish, occasionaly a packet of french fries, and a rich tea biscuit. woooooooooo am a rebel lol

loved a cup of tea b4 op, after op hated it, just over the past 2 weeks am startin to love it again.

Claudia, I'm the same with coffee, always had a cup or two a day pre op, now I can't stand the stuff! Hate tea too, but always have.

Cuppa xx

Pre Op - Chips, Cheese and Mayo on a Barm Cake or Mixed Kebabs or Meat Pizzas and Beer Beer Beer
Post Op - Rare Steak with Peppercorn Sauce and a Glass of Red...

Its amazing how tastes change! Pre op if it wasn't fried or covered in sauces I didn't like it, now I either slow cook everything or grill it, hate fried food...

Claudia, I'm the same with coffee, always had a cup or two a day pre op, now I can't stand the stuff! Hate tea too, but always have.

Cuppa xx

Its funny i no longer like coffee and used to have a couple of cups a day. It seems to taste grainy some how. xx

lol cuppa and lotsabeefy, i loved coffee drank loads of it more than i did tea but now it taste weird, still like it but has to be really milky and i struggle drinking a full cug of it, has to be really smooth. xx

Pre Op - Chips, Cheese and Mayo on a Barm Cake or Mixed Kebabs or Meat Pizzas and Beer Beer Beer
Post Op - Rare Steak with Peppercorn Sauce and a Glass of Red...

Its amazing how tastes change! Pre op if it wasn't fried or covered in sauces I didn't like it, now I either slow cook everything or grill it, hate fried food...

Chips, Cheese and Mayo on a Barm Cake i dream for this lol, im all about steamed grill food now, it is weird how everythong changes so much but still a very good change

Pre op
MMM where to start
KFC - not the boneless box as there is no skin
Chinese ribs, beef curry egg fried rice prawn crackers
steak chips and salad
gammon egg and pineapple with chips and salad and mayo
french stick with crispy chicken salad and full fat mayo
crispy duck and pancakes
pudding chips and mushy peas
curry rice and onion bhaji's
I had mayo with everything (even curry)

post op
I am still on pureed so have to say soup is much nicer than i remembered...never really been a soup lover but very suprised at the veriety, had heinz lentil for dinner yumyum, they do annoy me that the back says delicious with crust bread arghhhhh if only lol x

Well..

For 23, i am a proper little housewife..

i love baking and making.. so anything wholesome and homemade is on the list.. also, cakes, bread, puddings..

all things from nannys receipe books, that didnt moan about too much butter or sugar!:D

so i think, ill have to invest in some new up to date cook books post op! :wave_cry:

I'm still pre-op, so don't know what I'll be like after.

Now though - my favourite food is definitely spinach omelette. Could eat spinach every day! When we lived in Hollywood a few years ago, I used to love huevos rancheros (ranch style eggs - good and spicy!)

We don't eat take-aways - used to when I was a kid - we'd have something from chip shop once a week.

I don't really have a sweet tooth either. Never eat sweets, occasionally chocolate - but much prefer savoury stuff.

Don't eat salt either - apart from the odd bag of crisps.

Please don't say I'm going to go off coffee!:coffee: I love my morning espresso. Hubby brings me a cup in bed every day! I would hate to miss out on my coffee, especially as I don't drink tea.

I'm not a fussy eater - despite what my husband says! xx

I am a bander but like coffee more than before probably as you can have that no matter where you go, trafford centre, macdonalds, pub, play area.
mmmm Latte !

post op .....
fish chips n mushypeas from chippy
hollands meat/potato pie on a barm cake
gammon new potatoes peas n pineapple
roast beef dinner with all the trimmins
crisps, cakes .biscuits especially rocky bars, the red ones
tomatoes on toast with salt and black pepper
salad a big one with all sorts on
not a big meat eater but liked corned beef hotpot, homemade, with cabage,

preop
anything i can keep down basically
ive gone right off tea and coffee exept options lattes and white choc. drink
wen i can manage it i like a tuna salad sandwich or with tined ham
fish fingers mash and beans or mushy peas
i tried a veg stir fry with some beef noodles the other night only ad a small potion but stayed down and was absolutly delicius................kath x

Back