• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2014 Surgeries

wow look amazing and love that dress so glad your feeling better aswell

What's your weight loss since the 1st photo on jan 1st. Ur looking good!
Just over three stones Hun. Day I started the milk diet. X

wow look amazing and love that dress so glad your feeling better aswell
Thank you. Its an m n s per una. One frombefore I crashed on six stone!

My gosh ali seeing the pics side by side is amazing :) i need to figure out put on pics lol no fan dangled phone so will have to be photobucket or alike. Wowweeeeeeeee girl x x x

Had my band on 14/02/14 all going well at the moment having my first band fill on 24/03/14 but have lost 32lbs so far

That is an inspirational photo set. I wish I had more "before" photos, but I would always dodge the camera as I felt they did me no favours - well they say the camera does add 10lbs!!!!

Well done on the weight loss, you look really good.

Hi Hunni :) hope your well :D I must hunt out my before photos (the biggest ones) LOL Hospital soon? I had my support group yesterday !!!! hmmm will tell ya more some other time lol i see your ticker is on the move down :D:D:D:D:D wd hun doing great x x xx

Hi Hunni :) hope your well :D I must hunt out my before photos (the biggest ones) LOL Hospital soon? I had my support group yesterday !!!! hmmm will tell ya more some other time lol i see your ticker is on the move down :D:D:D:D:D wd hun doing great x x xx

I am trying really hard to utilise this website and the support it offers - and I hate to say work and homelife take priority and then me, but that's just the way it is at the moment.:boohoo::boohoo: It will get better!!!! Off to hospital next Tuesday and feeling ok. Weight loss is steady, nothing earth shattering but the main thing is I am pleased with it.

I have got into my size 16 dress - cant do the zip up on the side mind you!!!:doh: However I am pleased as I bought it in the January sales and couldn't even get it on - it got stuck going over my boobs and I couldn't pull it up or down. Very Sexy!!!

Defo catch up, and tell me all about meeting. :bliss:

I am trying really hard to utilise this website and the support it offers - and I hate to say work and homelife take priority and then me, but that's just the way it is at the moment.:boohoo::boohoo: It will get better!!!! Off to hospital next Tuesday and feeling ok. Weight loss is steady, nothing earth shattering but the main thing is I am pleased with it.

I have got into my size 16 dress - cant do the zip up on the side mind you!!!:doh: However I am pleased as I bought it in the January sales and couldn't even get it on - it got stuck going over my boobs and I couldn't pull it up or down. Very Sexy!!!

Defo catch up, and tell me all about meeting. :bliss:
Hey Hunni :D that's totally fine to dip in and out when you have time..... don't be hard on yourself life isn't always plain sailing. Work, home, family always have to come first :) soon it will all become second nature but at the mo its just like climbing a mountain!! Once you''ve been to hospital and been given the ok, it will help ease the mind a little. You will see dietician she will confirm that what your eating is fine (or not) and also amounts, she told me i was being a tad cautious LOL was a little scared but another week on and am trying most things without hesitation....... OH had toasted solders with his boiled egg :D i pinched a bit of toast and was blllloming lovvvverly lol
Also Jeremy will put your mind at rest too :D hes actually very sweet underneath the dryness lol
am pleased with your loss hun, slow and steady the best way ..... me thinks :) am finding my saggy legs are toning up with the walking ...... shame about the turkey neck ............... guessing loads of nattering may tone that up LOL Great news on the dress hun, it will surely fit come the wedding................. may even need a new one by then in a smaller size !!!!!

Can't comment much on support group..... half a dozen women who were all banded long before me...... none of which were very welcoming....... we spoke about breakfast bars!!! and making right choices :eek: anyway will go to the next one, as i will be seeing jeremy at the same time for possible fill................ but if no better may give it a miss in future....... a long way to go really!

Anyway sweets good to see you here................. see you again soon .........when you have time Mrs don't go feeling you should be here..... home priority's come first x x x x in the meantime big hugs x x x x x Mawh

Saw surgeon today n he's happy. No more appts with him :) just nurse n dietician now :)

good news 2nd just remember might not lose the weight but might be losing them inches they can alternate

Awww thats no fun hunni hope it starts to shift soon but i don't think its uncommon just got to grin and bare it but soon be coming off again x x x x

I know, but it messes my chart up, don't look so pretty lolololol
I'm trying hard not to obsess about it. Living with an asd child I know how much a nuisance obsessions are so I let it go. Im Doing well. I keep telling myself that n not falling off the wagon :) well very occasionally :/

Back