• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2014 Surgeries

image-655671313.jpg

image-2929835068.jpg

Thought some of u might like a giggle. Hubster n I going to a circus fancy dress party sat :)

LOVE IT :) certainy made me giggle ali hun your looking mighty fine my lovely x x x enjoy ur party you'll be the belle of the ball x x x

LOVE IT :) certainy made me giggle ali hun your looking mighty fine my lovely x x x enjoy ur party you'll be the belle of the ball x x x
We had a great time, didn't really want to be bothered to go, but we had a fab time :)

Hello Febbers,

Been pretty absent minded of late, found out my brother is terminally ill and am flying back to Australia tomorrow to spend some time with him. Been a really crappy time and all Ive wanted to do is comfort eat but I can't so have hated my bypass. I did have some strawberry soya milk the other night and I thought I had a kidney stone passing the pain was terrible. I dumped so bad never want to experience that again, vomiting til there was nothing left and then still getting up to wretch through the night, next day I had diarrhoea all day long. Horrible!! So far have lost 4 stone although I'm starting to have periods of stalling now. I think I need to up the excercise to lose at a higher rate.

On another note, stopped into Pret today for a Chai and some lunch and they do these protein pots for £1.80 which is some fresh spinach and two boiled eggs no dressing or fat.. Great for food on the go, cheap and super bypass friendly too! There was another too which was salmon and some quinoa I think.

Hope you are all well and getting slinky like xx :)

Sorry to to hear your news georgie163 I found that the soya milk made me dump just spend quality time with your family. I have found using my fitness pal an easy way of recording what I eat and not cheating and making sure I get my protein in. Good luck xx

So sorry to hear about your brother georgie. Sending my thoughts to you and your family xxx

Sorry to to hear your news georgie163 I found that the soya milk made me dump just spend quality time with your family. I have found using my fitness pal an easy way of recording what I eat and not cheating and making sure I get my protein in. Good luck xx

Thank you Jackie x I use fitness pal everyday now, it helps me so much xx

So sorry to hear about your brother georgie. Sending my thoughts to you and your family xxx

Thank you Kirsty, it's been a complete shock as he kept it a secret for three months so we only just found it all out. I think he was in denial. I'm just grateful that I get to see him and spend some time together xx

Thank you Kirsty, it's been a complete shock as he kept it a secret for three months so we only just found it all out. I think he was in denial. I'm just grateful that I get to see him and spend some time together xx

Oh bless him, I bet it is so hard. My cousins step grandad found out he had lung cancer, but didn't tell anyone. He fell and broke his hip on holiday. Was sent to hospital my aunt thought he had an extremely bad chest infection and the doctor told her it was cancer, and he'd known a while. It's heartbreaking. Spend as much time as you can with him and your family. Sending love xxx

Hello Febbers,

Been pretty absent minded of late, found out my brother is terminally ill and am flying back to Australia tomorrow to spend some time with him. Been a really crappy time and all Ive wanted to do is comfort eat but I can't so have hated my bypass. I did have some strawberry soya milk the other night and I thought I had a kidney stone passing the pain was terrible. I dumped so bad never want to experience that again, vomiting til there was nothing left and then still getting up to wretch through the night, next day I had diarrhoea all day long. Horrible!! So far have lost 4 stone although I'm starting to have periods of stalling now. I think I need to up the excercise to lose at a higher rate.

On another note, stopped into Pret today for a Chai and some lunch and they do these protein pots for £1.80 which is some fresh spinach and two boiled eggs no dressing or fat.. Great for food on the go, cheap and super bypass friendly too! There was another too which was salmon and some quinoa I think.

Hope you are all well and getting slinky like xx :)
Hi Georgie hunni sorry to hear your sad news about your brother........ it can't be easy for any of you, and must be really difficult trying to keep your mind in the right place to keep your tum happy too..... when there's lots going on around you its so easy to forget or just to make the wrong choice because its easy. Plus years of eating our emotions is deeply embedded in us now, as soon as times get tough we need to turn back to food to cope, but unable to do so now without consequence. All i can do is offer my wishes and say my thoughts are with you all. Get over there and spend as much quality time as you can with him ....... in the meantime try a cope the best way you can, try and make the right choices to avoid the dumping, it can't be easy coping with all that too x x x x x huge hugs hunni x x x x

Hi Georgie hunni sorry to hear your sad news about your brother........ it can't be easy for any of you, and must be really difficult trying to keep your mind in the right place to keep your tum happy too..... when there's lots going on around you its so easy to forget or just to make the wrong choice because its easy. Plus years of eating our emotions is deeply embedded in us now, as soon as times get tough we need to turn back to food to cope, but unable to do so now without consequence. All i can do is offer my wishes and say my thoughts are with you all. Get over there and spend as much quality time as you can with him ....... in the meantime try a cope the best way you can, try and make the right choices to avoid the dumping, it can't be easy coping with all that too x x x x x huge hugs hunni x x x x

Thank you for your kind words and advice. Just feel like running away right now it feels like such a nightmare and my heart feels broken feel so incredibly sad for him. Thanks Kirsty too (no idea how to double quote) but intend to spend all the time I possibly can with him. Men they do say aren't the best with looking after themselves. I think they think it will just go away if they ignore it. My brothers cancer has spread to his lungs and pelvis, I still can't believe this is happening. But like I say at least I get to see him, poor Peaches Geldolfs family didn't get the luxury of a goodbye. So sad and tragic :( xxx

Stay strong hunny. Healing thoughts n comfort winging its way to you all xxx

Confused .com
My restriction is poor. I have to rely on myself which isn't my plan. Anyone else like this? I can eat quicker than others n eat a list anything! I went to a Chinese buffet all you can eat this week with family . Had a small plate n picked at bits of most things obviously not fatty. I knew we would be sugar loaded n took it carefully. Cut a long story short, ate more than I should, mainly protein but sugary sauces, and ended with a small ice cream . No probs at all but by bowels were something to capture for a nuclear war zone ! Won't make a habit of this obviously but trying out things per hols next week when I won't know what's in the food.
Anyone else manage to tolerate mist with poor restriction?

Where is everyone?!?
Off to Cuba tomo. Shame as I feel ***** with these lurgies.
Just got into the 15 stones before I left which was my goal. I'm now 1/4lb off 3.5 stones . Had a bounty bar yesterday!!!!!! I needed sugar and felt poorly. No probs but my loo visit was interesting, obviously cleared any backlog! Hence the 15s.

image-112746365.jpg

No Internet in Cuba for I pad. How will I survive those two weeks without you all?!?!?
Much love n hugs to my bestie losers , expect to hear from you that uve all lost loads whilst I've piled it on from hols n high steroids lol. Xxx

enjoy cuba and does your i pad not have cellular and wifi ???

Where is everyone?!?
Off to Cuba tomo. Shame as I feel ***** with these lurgies.
Just got into the 15 stones before I left which was my goal. I'm now 1/4lb off 3.5 stones . Had a bounty bar yesterday!!!!!! I needed sugar and felt poorly. No probs but my loo visit was interesting, obviously cleared any backlog! Hence the 15s.

View attachment 11899

No Internet in Cuba for I pad. How will I survive those two weeks without you all?!?!?
Much love n hugs to my bestie losers , expect to hear from you that uve all lost loads whilst I've piled it on from hols n high steroids lol. Xxx

Just enjoy it hunni :) you deserve a wonderful break ;) congrats on making the 15's you must be so proud of yourself :D almost at the 50lb mark YAY :eek: You will be missed hun but catch us up on your return x x x have a fantastic time xx

enjoy cuba and does your i pad not have cellular and wifi ???[/QUOTE yes it does But Cubans don't like it m only available using their pcs. No wifi

Yes hun but no wifi. Have to use their stuff :(

thats sucks :( but have a fab time

Back