• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2014 Surgeries

Hi Laura long time to see :) hope your doing fantastic hunni ........... i had a stall too but back to loosing again now, don't get disheartened look back and see the fantastic achievements they will spur you on to the next loss x x x x x

Hi Laura long time to see :) hope your doing fantastic hunni ........... i had a stall too but back to loosing again now, don't get disheartened look back and see the fantastic achievements they will spur you on to the next loss x x x x x

Thanks crystal! I know I haven't been on in ages, I ended up back in hospital. Developed an abscess the size of a mango! underneath one of my port sites and had to get emergency surgery but all is now good and feeling soooo much better I'm glad I've came back, I've missed everyone's positivity xxx

WOW Laura thats not so good..... but glad your ok now and its so good to see you back posting :) the support is second to none x x x x

WOW Laura thats not so good..... but glad your ok now and its so good to see you back posting :) the support is second to none x x x x

I know your right! The support here is amazing. I've at long last decided to start a diary so I don't need to hijack other ppls to share my thoughts. :) xxx

ahhhh i'll find it lol sitting here in peace and quiet .... hubby gone out lol so an afternoon of catching up on here ..... heavenly :)

lovely to see you back lauralee x

Back in wet uk after a fab two weeks on Cuba. Sick of food n drink . Managed well but bound to have put weight on even tho ate sensibly as far as I could but so much sugar in food n drinks . Tried my best . And now praying for a more solid poo now home lol, not explosions :/
Cuba was brill n I'm rested n tanned :)

Back in wet uk after a fab two weeks on Cuba. Sick of food n drink . Managed well but bound to have put weight on even tho ate sensibly as far as I could but so much sugar in food n drinks . Tried my best . And now praying for a more solid poo now home lol, not explosions :/ Cuba was brill n I'm rested n tanned :)

Did you experience much dumping? X

good to see you back thought maybe you was enjoying cuba that much you was staying there hope you had a fab time

image-2135390235.jpg

Im distraught!!! I drank water when everyone boozed , I didn't have puds n was careful what I ate. Everyone commented how good I was.
I've put on ten pounds!!!! Gutted. Hubby scoffed n drunk solid n put little on. Imsooooo pissed off. Hoping its water retention n the fact I've had a week of steroids .
So sad n downright pissed off :((((

Im distraught!!! I drank water when everyone boozed , I didn't have puds n was careful what I ate. Everyone commented how good I was. I've put on ten pounds!!!! Gutted. Hubby scoffed n drunk solid n put little on. Imsooooo pissed off. Hoping its water retention n the fact I've had a week of steroids . So sad n downright pissed off :((((

I'm sure it will prob be fluid retention Ali try not to worry too much you'll prob find it will come off really easy xx

God I hope so xx

Back