• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February Operations

Yay, me tooooo!!!

I have noticed so many of you are having a sleeve-I have never even heard of it. My options were the band or bypass. Am worried now. Actually, I am worried about everything! Also very excited. Ahhhh scrrreeammm laugh cryyyy!!!
17th Feb at Chichester-bypass! x

Pm stands stands for private message but i dont think you can access that until you post 50 times! so get on the random game threads and get posting x :)

Thank u. I feel like I have never been on a computer before when I use this site!
So every time I quote I am 'posting?'
What random game threads? The ones in Arcade? I have played word games but they don't seem to be acknowledged anywhere?
How can I see who has replied to my something I post? Do they just come up in user cp?
Thanks x

I forgot Dizzy that you were the same day as me. hurray lol. xxx

Yay, so exciting! Nice we can chat about it every step of the way! I am here for u if u need me sweetie x

Yay, thanks. I will keep posting.
I am playin word ass, as u know cos u are playing them too, but I keep posting at the same time as other people! Mine come up last so it looks like I don't know what I am doing!!! Heheheh!!!

Back