• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fed up.

Butterfly1979

I'm sorry I'm advance just wanted to have a moan about how fed up I am. I'm three weeks post op and sick of mash, soup and pureed food.
I'm beginning to wonder whether I've made the right decision here and I just seem to be tired all the time.

Oh hun, me not had op yet but hope your okay, thing will get better, its only early for you xxxx

For chuff's sake woman you've just had major surgery give yourself time to heal. Buyers remorse is common from a couple of weeks out so your feelings are perfectly normal. A week or so from now it will get better, a month from now none of your clothes will fit you. Two months from now people will start noticing your weight loss and be telling you that you look great and you'll look back at this post with a wry smile. However if you still think you've made a mistake two months from now I'll sew your guts back in place myself

However if you still think you've made a mistake two months from now I'll sew your guts back in place myself

:8855::8855::8855:

Karlos said:
For chuff's sake woman you've just had major surgery give yourself time to heal. Buyers remorse is common from a couple of weeks out so your feelings are perfectly normal. A week or so from now it will get better, a month from now none of your clothes will fit you. Two months from now people will start noticing your weight loss and be telling you that you look great and you'll look back at this post with a wry smile. However if you still think you've made a mistake two months from now I'll sew your guts back in place myself

Succinct and accurate! Love it!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

I don't think anyone cad add anything else tbh lol

Just keep going with your eyes on the prize :)

Sorry, still giggling at Karlos lol

Thanks karlos that made me laugh, I know everyone feels the same this early on but it's just hard.
I'm just impatient , just wish I could wake up tomorrow morning and have automatically lost five stones!

Thanks karlos that made me laugh, I know everyone feels the same this early on but it's just hard.
I'm just impatient , just wish I could wake up tomorrow morning and have automatically lost five stones!

Psst! Guess what? I did wake up this morning and had (almost automatically ) lost 5 stones! And before you know it-you will have done too !
xx

Go miss tickle!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

you do brighten things up Karlos :8855:

Like i've said before, if you want a stright answer Karlos is the MANNNNNNNNNNNNN Love it Love as stated previously not kitten and rainbows sort of guy. Keep it coming Karlos you brighten our days x

Back