• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feel like poo :(

kelly1

Hi all! Urgh today I feel terrible, sicky n my tummy really hurts :( haven't been right for days but my god it's worse today! Anyone else get this from time to time? I haven't been the loo much this week (sorry tmi) so wondering if its that, I'm really hoping so as I have lifted my little boy a few times over the last couple of days to get used to it so I'm panicking I might of dome summit! Surely I'd feel a whole lot worse if I had tho? Urgh this wls certainly is a journey isn't it!! I have an app to see the nurse practitioner tonight at my Drs for some lactoloose as I can't swallow tablets yet! Hoping this helps!! Xx

Hiya. Being constipated is bloomin awful. I'd never had a problem before but since WLS I have been constipated on and off and it does make me feel sicky, painful and sluggish. Keeping your liquid intake up really does help too! Hopefully, your lactulose will be working for you now and you'll be feeling ok again. Bear with it, the yukky side effects are doable in return for the fabulous weight losses. x

I take dulco ease which keeps thinmgs soft because when its not I feel sick and sluggish and awful. get well soon

Poor you. I still struggle 10 months out. Lactulose didn't work for me just made me windy. I'm now trying dried fruit! Hope you get it sorted soon x

Back