• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feel lousy

Got a tightness under my bust its like wearing an underwired bra that is far too small, it looks bloated but I have no wind, shel has advised me it should be ok and I am going to keep my eye on it, its a bit like being pregnant when you can rest your cup of tea on your bump.....

just remember please I can only tell you my opinion, and I'm not medically trained, so if it carries on worrying you then get medical advice. I have some medical knowledge because of years of working in hospitals and years of being in hospitals but I wouldn't want anyone to take what I say as read :)

Linda, I also have swelling from my belly button up and under my bust, and know exactly what you mean by the tightness feeling. Have been told its perfectly normal and will do down.

Its not painful just uncomfortable.

i hope you feel better soon. you have had a tough time of it. every one reacts differently to surgery so hopefully it will only be for a while longer before your up and at em. rest up and watch tv. hope to hear your progress as you go along, the brilliant thing about this site is it seems like you are never alone. take care Bridie x

Linda, I also have swelling from my belly button up and under my bust, and know exactly what you mean by the tightness feeling. Have been told its perfectly normal and will do down.

Its not painful just uncomfortable.

Thanks for that I was beginning to wonder if I had over done it on the food and stretched something....thanks for the reassurance....xx

i hope you feel better soon. you have had a tough time of it. every one reacts differently to surgery so hopefully it will only be for a while longer before your up and at em. rest up and watch tv. hope to hear your progress as you go along, the brilliant thing about this site is it seems like you are never alone. take care Bridie x

thanks chick, I for one would be in the depths of depression by now if I did not have this site....xx

Back