• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling crap and dont care who knows...

Is there any way you can challenge what is happening at work? I'm not completely sure but if one person has had the raise already you cannot be made to wait especially if you are doing the same work. Is there any way they can backdate the rise?

Is there any way you can challenge what is happening at work? I'm not completely sure but if one person has had the raise already you cannot be made to wait especially if you are doing the same work. Is there any way they can backdate the rise?

Hi I have already fired off an email to HR asking for an explanation. There are five different team leaders and some care more about their staff then others, I pulled mine about it straight away yesterday, but mine although a lovely bloke is a fence sitter and goes by paperwork. I had to fight for months to get my last jump up the pay scale and they only back dated it a few months I involved my boss and missed out the team leader and got it back dated even further. This next jump is very important as it jumps a few pay levels due to time on the job. I wont be taking no easily and they will either have to come up with a good reason or pay up. I am an ex union rep and hate injustice in the work place in any shape or form. I only resigned from doing that because I had a cancer scare a while back and was focusing on that. It made me feel that the other person was a better worker than me and whilst I dont want to be paid more than her I want the same and I know she feels the same. Difference is she keeps quite and I dont! Linda x

Hi Linda
I really hope that the work stuff gets sorted soon & properly.
I also sincerely hope that your cancer scare is behind you.
Nice to meet(!) you btw

Floella, I have read all your back posts and do not see any reason for you to be on these boards, you are a nightmare, I am straight speaking but I dont put the boot in when someone is down, go back to your lala land and leave the rest of us alone, this forum is about weight loss you and as you think its so easy for us to eat less and exercise more why you are on here is beyond me. Do NOT reply I am neither interested or care about your views.

Hi Linda

Way to go girl:party0038::party0038::happy096::happy096::happy096::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::whoopass::whoopass::party0019::party0019:
Pm'd you earlier linda

Take no notice of that Floella person, you don't want comments like that and don't let anyone grind you down.
I'm here for you and hope that you get your work sorted out soon.
Take care
Trinaxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Charliegirl, i hope you are feeling better today hun. I was surprised and upset by the s*****y comments made to you by Floella:eek:.:mad: At the end of the day this site is for support for all of us and you should be able to come here for support through all difficulties in your life. You take care and remember there are lots of supportive people on here xxx:)

Hiya Linda,
I hope you are feeling a lot better today hun, take no notice of that person - they were a bit horrid to me saying I shouldn't have taken xenical tablets for so long as they are expensive & made me feel awful & really guilty for a cpl of weeks even though the gp prescribed them to me!!
If they haven't anything positive & encouraging to say then they should **d off!!!
It seems to me that the fella who 'sits' on the fence needs to get his backside off it for a minute, stop his paperwork & look after his staff, you are as good a worker & are valued as much as this lady if not even more!!!
keep that chin up!!! we are here for you!

Better than abuse of eachother lol.

I'm sure Mini will have read the thread by now and dealt with Floella (again), but to remind newbies that if you are upset by a post there is a report button on the bottom left of every post which is a black line in a red triangle. This gives you the option to sent a note to the moderators which links to the post reported and they can therefore look into it.

Floella has upset a lot of people in WLS over the last few months, myself included. As soon as I saw her posting in here again I filled with dread and stayed away from any threads she was posting in. Some people just try to incite a reaction and by biting my tongue [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] it doesn't get one from me.

What I'm trying to say is instead of reacting and retaliating it's easier on emotions to ignore and report :)

Hi Charliegirl, i hope you are feeling better today hun. I was surprised and upset by the s*****y comments made to you by Floella:eek:.:mad: At the end of the day this site is for support for all of us and you should be able to come here for support through all difficulties in your life. You take care and remember there are lots of supportive people on here xxx:)

Hi tammy thanks and nice to meet you too......Linda x

hi linda..
just checking you are ok?
hope you are feeling better and lets hope theres no more negative support hun..
take care emma xx

Hi Emma I am fine thanks, not heard from the negative one again thankfully. I took the time to read her back postings and realised it was not just me she was like that with. I was working late last night and now have two days off to relax well when I have done my housework lol....thanks for your support Linda x

Back