• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling human again!

RaeB

What a relief, I actually feel human again. No more impressions of an upside down turtle trying to get out of bed. I can pick things up off the floor without sounding like a 90 year old. I may actually be able to wear normal clothes at the end of the week rather than PJs or trackie bottoms. It's a beautiful day, so I'll be going for a walk later.

I fully expected to bounce straight back after the op on Thursday, but I'm making sure I take it nice and slow.

BDA, how are you doing?

Hey RaeB! Thats great news.....and yes day 5 post op had been a bit of a turning point for me to. Have been out this morning and pain in left shoulder is easing. Yes lets look forward to even brighter days xx:)

elo raeb.roll on Thursday for you.still waiting myself but will get there soon.i have to giggle at myself.upside down turtle.what a brill description.funny.we will all get there.take care

This has made me laugh. I also am reducing on the amount of profanity coming out of my mouth when bending or stretching. I was worried I was going to have to start a swear jar!

Back