• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling the cold!

juney_p

have lost 103lb up to now and have no complaints. feel fantastic.
but i do seem to feel cold very easily.
any body else have that problem. hopefully will adjust once my body gets used to loosing its insulation...lol
:D

Me!! I can't get warm no matter what I do. This lunchtime I had to lie down on the bed with a hot water bottle on my tummy. I'm struggling at the moment with bad bowel pains, I think it may be down to taking iron tablets. I have never been able to take them, they make me feel really poorly. I explained this to my team but they wanted me to try them anyway. I go on Wednesday for my month follow up so will ask Mr Amori if I can stop taking them.
But oooooooooooo I'm so cold. I love gardening but because of this light breeze which I find icy I don't want to go out and do any work in the garden. So frustraiting.
I have got three junpers on!!
Lynne x

I've just turned my central heating to 23 degrees on my way back from the loo lol. Its quite common after rapid weight loss.
My friends and family laugh at me when i moan that i'm cold when they're all laid out sunbathing, but i just reply that i've lost nearly 9 stone of insulation !

Yes that lagging kept us sweaty in the summer,Im not complaining!Its lovely to walk out with no coat on,not looking like I had escaped from some loony bin sweating cobs all over the place and dying to get home in the shade to take my coat off!

Wow Juney - Congratulations on a terrific weight loss x

I`m the same regarding the cold....and its lovely, what a change from feeling hot and clammy all the time.

I just thought I had a really bad case of`hot flushes` but have since found that they have been almost eliminated since the weight started coming off!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Hi Girls!
My hubbys the same - he's lost over 4 stone and now feels the cold a lot more. He was always the one wanting the fan on at night in the bedroom but I haven't seen him hot and sweaty (unless its at the right time!! lol) since he started losing weight!
Can't wait til my lagging goes! 6 weeks tomorrow until my op(1 week left to eat then 5 on slimfast!)

i always say that since my op my internal thermostat has gone kaput!

seems to be a bit better now tho lol

Over a year after surgery and I'm still cold. It's still much better than sweating all the time.

Hi June

I'm the same but think its a mix of weight loss and my underactive thyroid, apparently ginger is supposed to warm you up but didn't really do much for me so usually put a sleeveless vest under my blouse/work tunic on cooler days.
Weight loss has slowed to a steady 1-2lbs a week which i am quite happy with.

Back