• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Femfrankies' Big Steps & Little Uns

I have four kitties and I often wonder if they've noticed the change in me. Probably, they can't be bothered to notice zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Awwww lilac we had four kitties too at one point but made the hard decision not to replace them once their time came. Not entirely sure i can live without a cat somewhere in my life though. In fact I have never not had a cat.
You need to send piccies :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 49
6 miles!!

A year ago you would be lucky to see me walk a hundred yards. I'm disabled and walk with elbow crutches due to wonky knees and hips along with a spine that's crumbling big style but today I managed to walk 6 miles!! Okay I took my time and I think I'm going to be one sore lady for my effort but I'm so pleased with myself !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 21
Wow well done you xxx

Thank you Butterfly :D

A year ago you would be lucky to see me walk a hundred yards. I'm disabled and walk with elbow crutches due to wonky knees and hips along with a spine that's crumbling big style but today I managed to walk 6 miles!! Okay I took my time and I think I'm going to be one sore lady for my effort but I'm so pleased with myself !!

Flippin brilliant Frances xxx

Thanks Claire ... I don't think the dog has forgiven us either lol xx

Thank you ladies. Hubby, who walks plenty, said even his feet were starting to complain so I'm well chuffed and it wasn't the easiest of walks either as it was forestry ground and about of quarter of it was on soft sand. Gave my legs a workout that did lol

I'm dancing round the room in my size 16 jeggings!!! :bliss:

Just for a laugh I tried on my hubbies skinny fit 36inch waist Levi jeans which have no stretch in them what so ever and they have been washed within an inch if their lives. I'm amazed to find that they fit!! He better keep them under lock and key from now on :giggle: Hehehe

A silly NSV but I bet I'm not the only one that gets excited about this one.....
Being able to hang clothes on the airier without folding them in some way and actually getting 2 pairs of knickers on one rung side my side and a gap inbetween ...I know , I'm easily pleased :)

Lol Frankie I was thinking the same the other day, when I used to peg my jeans on the line I'd scrunch up the waistband so they didn't look so big, now they are at full stretch, I do love your knicker NSV :D

It's great isn't if :D hehehe

Well with my OH on forced annual leave we decided that today we would, with our granddaughter, go to Edinburgh zoo. Now if you are not familiar with Edinburgh zoo I will just say it's one vast very very steep hill. My last visit was over twenty years ago and I couldn't make it up most of the hilly parts and more embarrassingly I couldn't get out the turnstile exit at the end as I was way too fat to even fit in it :eek:
Today I visited every inch of the zoo despite being in agony with back pain (another 3 discs gone :(). I couldn't find the horrible turnstile exit that shamefully defeated me before but hey oh I was way too proud of myself to really care about it :). I'm feeling knackered but so exilerated.

Back