• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally been refferred to Homerton...Does this mean funding's been accepted?

G'G

Hi,

I have finally been referred to Homerton after trying for ages.I now have my first appointment to see the bariatric assessment team. What can I expect now?

Last edited:

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Hi,

I have finally been referred to Homerton after trying for ages.I now have my first appointment to see the bariatric assessment team. What can I expect now?

Generally the first meeting is to weight you, maybe fill in a questionnaire about your eating habits, and they may well talk to you about your options.

BexonWheels

HI,

I too have been referred to Hommerton for bypass surgery after doing a rapid weight loss program at Adenbrookes, I found doing that course has been so valuable. I have learnt alot about myself as well as living a healthy life style, Have you done anything like that leading up to your referal? I would like to keep in touch with you as you are going down the same road as me in the same hospital and would appreciate hearing about your progress. :wave_cry:

G'G

Hi, my first appointment is on the 14th October...I will post in here how it all goes

I'm just worried they may tell me I won't get the help as I've been trying for years and this is the closest I have got to being given any help.

Thanks for the replies :)

los in it

hi bexonwheels, im also waiting for my first meet at homerton