• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FINALLY know why I've been so ill!!

Dell

I'm diabetic!!! Sugar in urine to darkest level and repeating all bloods to see how severe. I know nothing about it, I was shocked and upset, but just relieved now that I'm finally, eventually going to feel better.

Also have a kidney infection so on a couple of antibiotics for that, hoping the pain subsides within a few days.

Aww Im sorry to ear you are diabetic but pleased you finally have a diagnosis and can start to get some treatment....hope you start to feel lots better soon :D (HUG) XX

Im amazed it wasnt picked up sooner,what with all the blood tests etc we have pre and post op.At least you know what is wrong.How come the surgery hasnt got rid of it though?our bodies are strange things!Maz x

I am glad you know what the issue is but sorry to hear its diabetes. I hope you get get the correct course of treatment soon and feel better.

Thats a bit of a shock for you. It does seem strange that it hasn't been spotted before. Heres wishing you a speedy turnaround to feeling well again.
Lynne x

Thank you so much everyone, unfirtunately shortly after I posted I had a phone call to say my kidneys appear to be failing :(:( just being admitted to hospital now :(:(:( quite scared x x

your in the right place ..I will be thinking of you hun..
after all this time you've been poorly ,I hope you get this sorted ..
keep us posted at to what they are doing ...xxx

Awww Dell, what a terrible shock.

I am thinking of you.

At your side precious xxx

Dell, I know it's easy to say but try not to be scared. Undiagnosed diabetes can cause kidney failure and it can be turned back around fairly quickly. They've picked up on it before you were too badly affected and are going to do everything they can to make you better. Keeping everything crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ooooo hope your feeling better soon lovey xx

Aw you are having a rough time of it!!

Hope they sort the diabetes and your kidneys out quickly.

Once they get one right the other will probably follow quite quickly - as someone said Kidney problems and diabetes go together.

Keep positive - and try not to worry.

We are all thinking of you

xxx

youve had a real rough ride of it havent you huni, well at least your in the right place, and now they know what it is, they can start to work on it, and if good wishes, positive thoughts, and prayers are anything to go by, youll be bouncing around like tigger in no time at all. big hugs n snuggles xxxxxxx

Back