• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally on my way to a new me!

Me too me too- make lots of space on the losers bench for all of us! I'm so sick of
Yoghurts just want it to roll on already! It's hard bec hubby and kids all eating normally and tonight I went upstairs when they ate!

Good luck guys. Looking forward to welcoming you onto the bench.

Hello nearly new cath!

How's the hospital bag packing going?

xxx

Not very well at the moment lol...I will start putting stuff together this weekend!! It's been a really busy few weeks and chaos in my house as I'm having a new kitchen fitted! I just hope they finish by early next week so I can get a little bit of normality back before the op date! x

Me too me too- make lots of space on the losers bench for all of us! I'm so sick of
Yoghurts just want it to roll on already! It's hard bec hubby and kids all eating normally and tonight I went upstairs when they ate!

That sucks! I went into work at lunch time and a colleague was eating a nice homemade chicken soup, the smell was too nice, I had to leave :(

I feel your pain with the new kitchen....

you wonder how it is you have accumulated so much stuff!

xxx

I've got boxes everywhere, it's a nightmare! I hope they hurry up! x

Well I'm finding things hard today, I don't really feel hungry but I'm missing food badly :( I can't believe it's only half way through and another 7 days to go. It's really hard not to feel down but I know it's worth it.

Hi Keep it up! You are doing well. Are you feeling well enough to work when on the pre op diet? Not sure if people generally go off sick or work?

Hi Keep it up! You are doing well. Are you feeling well enough to work when on the pre op diet? Not sure if people generally go off sick or work?

I am well enough to work. In fact I feel really energetic in the mornings, sometimes a bit hyper. I have got loads of stuff to do and can you believe I was asked by my team leader and boss to let them know who was covering my sickness when I had arranged it...like what!! Really!

I'm finding the hardest part between 2 and 5pm and then again around 7ish when my bf eats. The smell of food is too much...I really miss it. I think it's funny how much we take it for granted when we can eat what we want. I will be so grateful just to be able to eat in a few weeks.

On the positive though, I have lost 17lb in 7 days...that pleases me and I can notice it already :D

Hey I'm the same- op is a week today and I can't imagine doing this Pre op till then- I'm feeling so miserable on it and now the weekend is coming and no food it's so hard!!!

Hey I'm the same- op is a week today and I can't imagine doing this Pre op till then- I'm feeling so miserable on it and now the weekend is coming and no food it's so hard!!!

Just lucky we have this place for support...we will get there soon, it won't be long now xx

cafh said:
Just lucky we have this place for support...we will get there soon, it won't be long now xx

Come you two,you can definitely do it,there is light at the end of the tunnel.not long now,just think how long you have been waiting for your op day.It will all be worth while,good luck to you both.xx

Come you two,you can definitely do it,there is light at the end of the tunnel.not long now,just think how long you have been waiting for your op day.It will all be worth while,good luck to you both.xx

yeah I know, on the bright side at least we don't have to do the diet for months lol...I can't wait for the summer, it's gonna be amazing. Lots of clothes shopping etc. I can't wait to go out a lot more. I haven't really been anywhere for months due to the pain walking so I can't wait to start living again :D

Thanks for reminder about shopping- honestly haven't been shopping for enjoyment in years- only go when I really need something. Ooh getting excited!!

That's the spirit - just taken delivery of 2 little black dresses & a pair of bejewelled leggings. Off out tonight to 'model' one of my new outfits. You'll be joining me soon. LOL

That's the spirit - just taken delivery of 2 little black dresses & a pair of bejewelled leggings. Off out tonight to 'model' one of my new outfits. You'll be joining me soon. LOL

Sounds great! I can't wait to get in a little black dress, it has been too long!! Hope you have a brill night x

Well done ladies. I am trying to plan being off work next year - Feb will come around fast! How long do you expect to be off? Keep with it!

Back