• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fingers crossed please

mandyl

fingers crossed please
gotta try get dr appointment this morn. poorly now spent last night being sick and shaking. dont usual be sick so must admit iam worried now. praying none have escaped as mr slater put it last time. thanks:cry::wave_cry:

Awwww Mand, take care chick, and get your self wrapped up today its raining cats & dogs here in blackpool, I dont know what the weather is like else where but its not fit for a dog to out as my nan use to say.

thanks hun must admit im in tears so scary on your own and feel so sickxx

awwwwwwww hun im so soz you feel so sik like gail sed if she lived closer she would of looked after ya and guess what so would i if ever ya worried about anythn come on here we will try are best to help u will b ok hun hugs hope you feel much better soon lin.x

you are so lovely thankyou. dr said part of the course which i guess was right. also she said she understands and it WONT stop op. would anyone mind me ringing for a chat later ? xxxx

Hope you feel better soon x

thanks all. useless gp or maybe me really.
i think it must have been the cabbage i had for dinner. par of the course she said . just pls be ok tonight so scared xx

Hi Mandy, hope your feeling better hun xx

Mandy i hope you feel better soon.
Its no good telling you to worry , but try to distract yourself every time the thing that scares you gets in your head, Mia

Hi Mandy, I hope that you will feel much better tomorrow. Have you got any relaxing music you can listen to and if you have it put a drop of lavender on your pillow to aid sleep. Remember to keep your fluids up.

Rebirth

Hope your soon be feeling a lot better, Take good care of yourself

Back