• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First day of pre op diet done

its strange the camaraderie, I've shared my MSN and my mobile number with so many people on here very quickly, when I'm normally so careful and slow to trust, but here we all know what eachother is going through and its all happening so fast that it feels perfectly natural to do that so we can all support eachother.

Lovebug give me a shout on MSN when you're free :)

hi lovebug.........

God readying your thread then just sounded like i was readying about me,..... well not the make up artist bit(i wish)

this is goign to be the best thing in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my msn is [email protected] email or msn me would be great to chat

lovebug..welcome to pre op diet world...i`m on day 6 now & it really hasn`t been as bad as i expected.

I think it because unlike any other diet you know the prescribed length of time you have to do it for in order to have your surgery & begin a new life...that keeps you on the straight & narrow :)

i know what you mean about the support on this site..its a godsend. Especially for people like me who are doing it alone as everyone is in the same boat, understands exactly how your feeling & what has driven you to the surgery

well done on getting to day six clairelou, only a week to go now - how are you feeling??

thanx ali....i`m really excited...freaking out occassionally over silly things & praying it all goes to plan...not to mention rather hungry

but i`ll get there lol

wow Claire is that 16lbs all in your pre-op diet? Well done you!

4lb were from the 2 weeks before when i was making an effort to watch what i was eating..lol..but the other 12 are since last wednesday when i started being a slave to milk & yoghurt!! :)

I reckon if it carries on until sat i`ll be 20lb down as a result of the pre op diet:D

thats really good Claire well done! Hope my pre-op diet has the same effect!

shell - i`m sure it will :)

lovebug - ya definatley wouldn`t wanna be me lol. how`s your first day gone?

thanx ali....i`m really excited...freaking out occassionally over silly things & praying it all goes to plan...not to mention rather hungry

but i`ll get there lol

Claire, your results speak for themselves, you are clearly soooo motivated and are doing fantastically well. As for the few niggling nerves, well you would not be human without them.......all will be just fine xx

Back