• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First fill done!

scnewbie

Had my first fill yesterday was totally delighted. But it felt no different than before. Infact I actually had a bit of an emotional binge day today for the first time since I got the band. But I'm trying not to dwell on it and move on... Tomorrow is another day! Reality is I didn't eat a lot compared to what I could eat before the band, but I did eat some chocolate and felt really guilty for it. But I'm kinda glad in a way that I did that today and that I felt like crap as it is not a nice feeling anymore for me and does not sit well with me feeling guilty like that. So anyway, tomorrow is a new day and we definately live and learn at this banding madness!! But it's the best thing I ever done in my life. The only regret is that I should have done it sooner in life!!!

it can take a whole post fill to feel the difference especially if you're back on liquids and then mush post fill - the time it can take to settle can also be a week or two which is why a lo of providers insist on a minimum of 2 weeks between fills

Back