• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FIVE days til I meet the consultant!!!

Meggie

Ok, ok I know I still have a fair way to go but I can't sleep so thought I'd post!!

I suddenly got very excited as I have less than a week until I finally get to meet Mr Heath, my consultant. Getting more nervous by the day (not the reason for not sleeping though!!!). I can't wait to get this meeting out of the way so I will at least know the other people I need to see before going on the waiting list (psyc, sleep clinic etc). I can see roughly how long my wait will be then!! And then start saving for a whole new wardrobe!! Hahahahaha!!!

Last edited:
Am sure hun am sure u will sail through this, l am really looking forward to hearing all that went on am and what the next steps will be, sure u will text me lol :):) xxx

yeeeeeeeeee!! Im excited for you!! Good luck!! I'll be thinking of you, cant wait to read how you went on!!!! :) xxxxx

Hope it goes super speedy for you! I remember the feeling, I waited 4 weeks from booking my op and OMG i was so excited, had it on saturday and now recovering, it will fly over! x

Ok, ok I know I still have a fair way to go but I can't sleep so thought I'd post!!

I suddenly got very excited as I have less than a week until I finally get to meet Mr Heath, my consultant. Getting more nervous by the day (not the reason for not sleeping though!!!). I can't wait to get this meeting out of the way so I will at least know the other people I need to see before going on the waiting list (psyc, sleep clinic etc). I can see roughly how long my wait will be then!! And then start saving for a whole new wardrobe!! Hahahahaha!!!

I can so understand your excitement...every step you take now is a step closer to your goals...Good luck on the appointment and don't forget to let us know how it went.

(((hugs)))

Back