• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fleur D Lyes

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
Has anyone had a Fleur D lyes tummy tuck or a boob lift. I have been back to the Manor hospital today 5 months post op and have been accepted for both of the above and the surgeon wants to have them done in the next 8 months. I'm so so happy but wanted to no if anyone else has had one and were you happy with the results

i had a fluer de lys i will put me pics on soon x

Congrats! I would love both!

my fluer de lys pics, the 1st is 10 days post op the 2nd pic is just before surgery, click on the thumbnails x

Attachments

• 390.jpg
    390.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 198
  • 391.jpg
    391.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 160
Thank you liz thats great. I was offered 2 types of tummy tuck but the surgeon said i would get better results with the fleur d lyes, the same with the boob lift im going for the anchors as they call it as again i will get better results but i will go down boob size from a DD/E to a C/D cup. He also agreed to a labiaplasti as since loosing the weight this is another thing that has been bothering me, he said this will be the first of the 3 surgerys and wants it done Dec early Jan

Thank you liz thats great. I was offered 2 types of tummy tuck but the surgeon said i would get better results with the fleur d lyes, the same with the boob lift im going for the anchors as they call it as again i will get better results but i will go down boob size from a DD/E to a C/D cup. He also agreed to a labiaplasti as since loosing the weight this is another thing that has been bothering me, he said this will be the first of the 3 surgerys and wants it done Dec early Jan

Wow thats brilliant, you have doen so well though you deserve it.

Linski xx

Linda i can't believe you are having plastics 5 months post op!!! Mind you you've done a cracking job of losing the weight, if only i fancied a stretch or two i'd wish it on myself (NOT).

Here's hoping you don't wait long xx

Im may only be 5/6 months post op as yet but if I add on the 8 months it will take to get the surgery's done it will make me 13/14 months post op.

Julie even the surgeon was shocked when I told him when I had my surgery he thought I was on about April 09 lol

You have done so well to lose your weight so quickly Linda and I'm really glad you got the answers you wanted today.

I'm also pleased that you weren't told like me that you have got to wait until you've maintained for a year. Wish I'd been referred to Walsall now lol!

Seriously though, I couldn't be happier for you xx

best of luck with this, i'm looking into this in about 12 months or so, as i have my hernia to be sorted out first, once this is done and i can start doing abs work, i'll see where i am and then it is a definite plan, i already have the vertical scar as i had open surgery, a horizontal one will make not much difference!! keep up the good work ;)

Thanks Sam I felt really guilty texting you earlier as I no you was told you have to wait but he is doing the first op as a day case and if my bmi is 25 as required he will put me on the waiting list for the 2nd op as he said he cannot do the tummy tuck and boob lift together as there is to much risk of infection. He said the waiting list is 3 months for the tummy tuck and 3 months for the boobs so by the summer it al should be done. I will look like a patchwork person but god I should look good lol.

Sam where are you having the op done as I was seen at walsall but having the op at Sandwell

my fluer de lys pics, the 1st is 10 days post op the 2nd pic is just before surgery, click on the thumbnails x

how are the scars now?? i guess faded and not too noticable??

Oh and he also said that I need to get my BMI to 25 as the new guidelines came out 1st October which means I need to get to 11 stone 5 but he said he would give me 3 or 4 lb either way so if I get to 11.9 im on the list immediatley

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    375 KB · Views: 40
WOW Liz they look amazing

He did say he didnt like my bypass scar as it is raised in areas and said he would get rid of that when he cuts downward.
How long were you in hospital for?
How long were you off work for?
and was it really painful?

Linda, you mustn't feel guilty. You are not responsible for the inconsistencies between surgeons, Im truly made up for you, but if im honest, a little gutted for myself - but thats more about my mood at the minute to be honest - Im down about everything.

I was referred to the QE. I have my appointment to see him again in May and as long as I have maintained my weight, or lost more I go on his list then, if I have gained then he wont operate.

So that means me and you are against the clock hun, no more eating crap and we got to be good which means no wine :( oh well if it gets us where we want to be so be it. I have also started walking as if you go to the gym although good for us normally it is bad for us whilst we are trying to get our BMI down as the muscle weight will push up the BMI

Back