• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fleur D Lyes

as below........

those scars are very impressive in that they are very fine and a good colour, thanks for that liz ;)

So that means me and you are against the clock hun, no more eating crap and we got to be good which means no wine :( oh well if it gets us where we want to be so be it. I have also started walking as if you go to the gym although good for us normally it is bad for us whilst we are trying to get our BMI down as the muscle weight will push up the BMI

BMI is one of the most flawed systems going, i agree muscle weighs more than fat, but equally more muscle means more calories burned on a daily basis, you can't bloody win, can ya!! :confused:

WOW Liz they look amazing

He did say he didnt like my bypass scar as it is raised in areas and said he would get rid of that when he cuts downward.
How long were you in hospital for?

i was in hospital nearly a week, until they were satisfyed thats the drains were able to be removed.
How long were you off work for?

i dont work so i didnt really need to ask for a time scale off.
and was it really painful?

im going to be truthfull, it really was one of the most painfull experiences having my fluer de lys tuck but it was very much worth it to see the results and it made such a big difference to my life xxx

Back