• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Forceval

When I first saw them I sh** Becky... I thought there is no way I will get that in. I built myself up to it laid it on my tongue length ways and it went down fine... OMG just realised all of what I just said sounds very rude!!! :8855:

Can these be swallowed whole straight after surgery?

When I first saw them I sh** Becky... I thought there is no way I will get that in. I built myself up to it laid it on my tongue length ways and it went down fine... OMG just realised all of what I just said sounds very rude!!! :8855:

And you have to do it every day, lol :eek: xxx

I didnt take my first one until about 3 weeks after surgery but did take it whole with no problems. Ther look worse than they are x

Yes and apparently the best vitamin out there for us, have taken advice and leave out over night and are soft in the morning x

Get a weeks tablet box, then they are nice and soft when you go to take them, also take them with warm tea or coffee.

The onces I am struggling with at the moment are Calcihew Capsules, They are solid and fairly big and don't got down easy, but still a dream compared to the chewable ones :)

I took mine with lanzoprezol this morning and felt sick after, should i give time between them x

I hate those tablets with a vengeance, in fact I don't take them as regularly as I should, I must get over my mental block with them and start taking again. The tip with the yoghurt sounds promising x

Peterborough Guy said:
Get a weeks tablet box, then they are nice and soft when you go to take them, also take them with warm tea or coffee.

The onces I am struggling with at the moment are Calcihew Capsules, They are solid and fairly big and don't got down easy, but still a dream compared to the chewable ones :)

Haven't heard of calcichew in a capsule form before, mine have always been a tablet that either you can chew or suck.

They are (unsurprisingly) chalky but not unpleasant, just make sure you've some water handy!

Tatiana

Bex the team recommend forceval because they are the only ones that really do give you everything you need and its also why up until recently they were prescription only and are very expensive. As you know out team really do recommentd the best of everything so its reaslly not worth looking at an alternative but ways of persevering with them. i found it easier to take them with a hot drink but got used to them in time.

Have been going down okay, take them out and the soften up so will take them fine hun x

Back