• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit sleeve Diary

Just got back from Worcester Royal.

I went to see our Claire who had her sleeve this morning and to see my consultant regarding my acid reflux problems.

Claire is doing absolutely great and she looks fab considering what's she's gone through. I took her a card and little pressie!

My appointment with Mr Robinson was a mixed bag really. He said that I looked great and he was really pleases with my weight. He then discussed my acid reflux problem and said that he may have to put a camera down if things don't settle. Although he did go on to say that there's every chance that it will just go by itself. He also recommended that I lie elevated at night to elevate the reflux. Then the next thing he said came as a bit of a shock. He said that If things don't improve then he may have to do an anti reflux procedure which would involve tightening my valve or as a last resort revert to a Gastric Bypass.

For now it's wait and see and keep a diary of what's happening.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well at least he is taking it seriously, good luck x

Thanks Niccie

I wasn't worried about it at all but now I am.

So glad our Claire is ok. At least your consultant is taking things seriously and hopefully will sort you out. Just take care x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

So glad our Claire is ok. At least your consultant is taking things seriously and hopefully will sort you out. Just take care x Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Thanks Lin xxx

Omg! Hopefully this worst case scenario will never happen ((((Huggs)))))

I can't get my head around having a bypass after a sleeve!!!

Hopefully it won't come to that.

He did say he may tighten my opening to stop the reflux. This would however restrict my intake even further.

Has anyone else had a bypass after a sleeve??

Xx

Oh my Lisa, just read about what your consultant said. Hope it goes on its own x

Oh my Lisa, just read about what your consultant said. Hope it goes on its own x

I hope so Hun. If I'd of had the bypass the acid reflux wouldn't of been a problem. Hindsight is always twenty twenty though xx

Feeling very positive this morning!!

Just done a spin class followed by body pump straight after. I must admit it was really hard but I did it and on going again next week!!

Also a new NSV!! I caught a glance at myself in the mirror, and for the first time in a long time thought I looked fine and no different to the others.

Have a good day everyone xx

Nice one x

Hopefully it won't come to that.

He did say he may tighten my opening to stop the reflux. This would however restrict my intake even further.

Has anyone else had a bypass after a sleeve??

Xx

Hope you get it resolved before anything drastic is needed Violet.

I know Pooh has just had her sleeve revised to a Mini Bypass, she might give you some info.

Hope you get it resolved before anything drastic is needed Violet. I know Pooh has just had her sleeve revised to a Mini Bypass, she might give you some info.

Aww thanks Loop - xxx

Back