• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit sleeve Diary

I reckon I will be getting a loyalty card at his rate lol xx

Oh no, I'm hoping you didn't have anymore phone calls and that you're on your way to the hospital.

Fingers crossed for you and hoping they can resolve this without surgery..

xx

Oh no, I'm hoping you didn't have anymore phone calls and that you're on your way to the hospital. Fingers crossed for you and hoping they can resolve this without surgery.. xx

Had the barium meal but they couldn't do the endoscopy. They are hopefully going to send for me to go again within the next couple of weeks.

They said that my stomach was very gassy and that the reflux could be because of it.

Will hopefully find out a bit more soon.

What do you manage to eat day to day now Lisa..?

Are you keeping things down okay..?

Xx

Hi Claire

I have a Slim fast shake wizzed up with red fruits and ice for breakfast.

Danio yogurt mid morning snack

Small salad with Chicken breast for lunch.

Afternoon snack piece of fruit

Evening meal: salmon fillet with rice and veg.

Hot chocolate before bed.

They've asked me to go this afternoon. Bricking it xx

The hospital cancelled the appointment due to an emergency.

Oh well, hopefully they will get me in soon xx

You'll have a resolution soon. It won't be long. Hope you're doing okay though x

Hope they sort ou the problem soon. I have enjoyed reading about your journey, you have really done well.
Your lovely dog weighs the same as me!!

Hope they sort ou the problem soon. I have enjoyed reading about your journey, you have really done well. Your lovely dog weighs the same as me!!

Omg I wish I was 58kg lol x

Not managed to lose any weight for some three weeks now but managed to get I some size 10 trousers!! How does that work?

Not lost any weight for some four weeks but got into some size ten trousers today. How does that work?

Attachments

• image-36044912.jpg
    image-36044912.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 64
Check you out, skinny minny..! xx

I've just realised. What happened to your curls..? They looked cute..xx

Looking good Violet! You look teenie tiny woman :)

Back